Chapter 1

The cold breeze welcomed me as I closed the door of the rooftop of this 80 storey condominium building. I closed my eyes and spread my arms letting my white, pale body feel the cold air.
Memories of him immediately flashed on my mind. His smiles...his hugs...his kisses...everything...

“Tay...” I mumbled. 

Tears immediately fell on my cheeks. 3 years had already passed but the pain was still here.
It’s like it was just happened yesterday. It still really hurts like hell.

“Gun..Love..” I heard his soft voice. I slowly opened my eyes. It’s still blurry but I can already see him.

It’s him. The love of my love. Its Tay... My Tay...

“I miss you Tay. I miss you so much.”

“I know. I always know love”.

He stretched his hand, waiting for my hand to touch his. This is my most awaited time. For us to be together again. I’ve been waiting for a long time now and I can’t let him go again.

“Come on Gun. We can be together again. From now on, no one can separate us again.

I love you Gun. You love me too right? Come on hold my hand now”.

“Yes Tay. I love you so much”. I walked slowly at the edge of the rooftop trying to reach his hands.

“Wait for me Tay. I can’t bear to lose you again. I don’t want to be alone anymore. So please...wait for me...”

I was about to touch his fingertips when someone pulled my hand and hugged me so tight.

The man’s broad chest clashed mine. I can hear his heavy breathing even his loud heartbeat.

“What the f*ck are you thinking Gun?”.  The hint of irritation can still be heard in his shaking voice.

“Off..” i whispered. I can’t think of any word to utter. All I know is that, Off is hugging me right now.  Feels so surreal.

“I’m here Gun. Always here. Let’s go home”.