CHAPTER 5

Days had passed in a flash. And those days had been so irritating. This neighbour of mine kept on bugging me like hell that all he wants to do is to waste his time being nosy with what I am doing and keep on following me all day round.

“Since when did you become a dog Off? I can’t help but to glare as I press the buttons of the elevator.
I will go to grocery today because I am running out of stocks in my unit.

“Just now. Off! Off!” He mocked the bark of the dog.
"Want me to be your pet?” He teased.

“Whatever. Out of my way.” I pushed him and immediately went out of the elevator to get in my car to get rid of him.

“Where are you going? Can I come?” He is running towards me.

“N—

“Of course I can come. The word NO is not included in Off Jumpol’s vocabulary. So... where are WE going?” He just let out a smirk again.

So irritating.

“I’m going ALONE.” I glared and walk towards my car.

“Hey, we can use my car.”

“I have my car.”

I opened the car’s door but he closed it again.
This scene... there was a sudden memory that flashed back on my mind. It reminds me of the scenario on my unit when I...I thought...he would kiss... okay never mind. 

“I want to drive you to the place where you’re going to.” He said.

“If you don’t leave me alone, I’ll call out the guards and tell them that you’re harassing me.” I gritted my teeth but he just laugh like it was the funniest thing that he ever heard in his entire life.

“Seriously? You know that no one would ever believe that. I’m too handsome for your accusations. But if I’ll them that you’re the one harassing me, maybe they will believe me.” He laughed again.

“Jerk!” I slapped his arms but he just continued laughing.

My eyes roamed around trying to look for a guard. How dare you to make fun of me? At last I found a guard that is walking towards us.

“Guard!!!” I immediately shout and wave my hands. I saw Off’s shocked face. Now you’re dead, asshole!

“Guard, this man---

“Oh, it’s you Off. How are you?”

Now I’m the one whose shock now. How come this guard knew Off? Is he that troublemaker that the guards knew him?

“I’m fine. What’s up Ta Benz?” Off greeted him back and pat the guard’s shoulder.

Huh?! So they really knew each other.

“Any problem here? I saw him shouting for a guard earlier” The guard pay his attention to me.

Thank God.

“Sir, this---

“Oh no, nothing. Just some faen (boyfriend) arguments. You know... jealousy and stuff. This boyfriend of mine is just jealous about something. He just threatened me that he will call the guards if I don’t tell the truth. But I assured him that he’s the only one.” He then placed his arms on my shoulder.

So gross.

“No, it’s---

“No it’s okay.” The guard cut me out.

Can they just let me finish talking?!!

“Don’t be shy. I understand. Off is just annoying sometimes but he’s a great man.” Said the guard then smiled.

“I know that Ta Benz, stop stating the obvious.” He boastfully uttered, his arms are still on my shoulder.
I’m trying to pinch him but he just wrapped his arms tighter as if he’s hugging me now.

Oh Gosh. I think I should take an alcohol shower when I get home.

“It’s good that you already found the love of your life Off. And you..” the guards faced me. 

“Please take care of him. I assume that you already know that he has---

“Ta Benz, were gonna be late. See you around. Gun let’s go.” He let out a sign that I must open the door.

“But I never said I want you---

“Open the door.” His face is now dark.

“O-okay.” I was flustered about his sudden change of expression but maybe I don’t know him too well so I’m shocked like this. I opened the door of the driver’s seat and in my surprise, I saw Ta Benz, opened the door in the front seat for Off.

I raised my eyebrow. What is he? A prince?

I saw Off was saying something to the guard with crease brows and unstable emotions was seen on the guards face. Lastly, the guard sigh and pat Off’s shoulder before entering the car.

“I thought you’re the one who’ll drive?” I raised a brow on Off who is busy with the seatbelt.

“Just drive.” He coldly said. He rested his head on the headrest of the seat, closed his eyes and massage his temple.

Okay. What’s with his mood now?