Chapter 2

Still can’t process what’s happening.

All I know is I’m at the rooftop awhile ago and now I’m being dragged by this man away from the place where I and Tay can be together again. I missed the chance to be with Tay again!

Damn this man.

“Passcode”, he suddenly uttered coldly.

“H-Huh?”

“The  passcode”

“For?”

“So are we going to wait here outside of your condo unit until dawn?” he sarcastically asked me.

I automatically raised my head to see the unit number pasted on the door. Its 0315, it’s my unit.

“Tss.” He hissed and press some buttons then I hear the clicking sound of the door.

He immediately held my pulse and drag me again inside my unit. He let me sit on the nearest sofa.  He sat beside me, raised his head and massaged his temples.

“Who are you again?” I confusedly asked.

“You called me Off earlier right? How come you don’t remember me now?”

Right. He’s Off.  A man that I knew nothing except that he is my annoying neighbour.

I heard his name from the land owner scolding him because of his not recycled trash every morning. 

“I’m your neighbour. My unit is next to yours.” he added.

I know asshole.

“A mere neighbour can interfere other’s business now huh?! And wait, we entered my unit even I don’t give any code. Are you some sort of stalker or are you planning to rob my house?” I panicked and immediately stay away from him.

How fool of me! I let a man who I barely knew entered my unit! 

He let out a smirk

“I’m too handsome to be a robber and I’m not that desperate to be your stalker. Stop imagining things.”

“Then how come you know the pass code in my unit?!”

He shrugged “Luck, I guess.”

Luck my ass! This man is unbelievable.

“What are you doing at the rooftop earlier?” I asked him.

“I should be the one asking that. WHAT are doing at the rooftop earlier?”

“It’s my own business.”

“Then, I won’t answer your question. It’s my own business too”.

“But you interfere with my business!” I shouted.

“You are my business.” He calmly said looking straight into my eyes.

A what? Now I’m confused.

“I’ll go now. See you later.” He stood up and walk straight to the door.

“Wait! What do you mean?” I asked but he just waved his hands goodbye without facing me and shut the door.

Off you asshole! What are you talking about?