CHAPTER 10

After all that happened I knew in myself that something has changed.

Off and I became more like a close friends. He is always there messing with me here in my unit every day. He never missed any single day to visit and annoyed me here.
But I don’t mind now. It’s like I’m already used to it. I feel like we’re living on the same unit together.

Like uhh...like boarders. Yes like that.

“Gun Lek where are you? Are you on your room?”

Off is knocking at the door of my bedroom. I grab the clock on my table. It’s just 8:30 am and he’s already here?

Yes, he can enter freely on my unit. I didn’t bother change the pass code. I just don’t want to.

I groaned and shot a death glare towards the door. It’s like he will really see what I am doing. I want to slap him hard.
His calling me Gun Lek and it is irritating.  (Lek-small)

I get up from my bed and opened the door annoyingly.

“Gun Lek---

“Will you stop calling me that name? It’s annoying.” I raised a brow and glared him. But he’s just standing still and looking at me intently. It’s like his inspecting me.

“What?” I asked him. I’m trying to fix my hair using my hands. I think it is really messy. I just woke up and he already showed up here.

“Uhm...Can you stop doing that?” He’s talking to me but his eyes are wandering around and trying to avoid my gaze that made my forehead crease.

“Doing what?”

“Uhm...that...fixing you hair and c-can you please change what you’re wearing?”

He is talking to me but not looking at me. If he is not looking at the floor; he will raise his head and look at the ceiling.

“What the hell is your problem?!” Now, I’m getting confused.

“J-just change it.” He holds his nape, still looking on the floor and biting his lips.

“What’s wrong with what I wear? This is what I usually wear when I sleep.” I defended.

“Just go and change it. Damn it. I’ll go the bathroom.” He said and hurriedly faded out from my sight.

What the hell is his problem? What’s wrong with what I’m wearing? I’m comfortable with these types of clothes.
I’m just wearing a boxer shorts and an oversized shirt that is up to my thighs that the boxers can’t be seen at all.
I went back to my room and see myself in front of the mirror. Then I noticed that my right shoulder and collar bone was exposed since the neckline is too wide.
My face heated. Maybe it is the reason why he wants me to change my clothes.

I hurriedly shut the door and change my clothes.
Damn it. Why didn’t I notice it earlier?

I immediately changed my clothes and stormed out of my bedroom and act like nothing happened.

I can’t see Off where the hell is he?

Suddenly Off went out from the bathroom and when our gaze met, he made a sigh of relief.

What the hell was that for?

“Are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah.”

Thank God you change your clothes now, it’s tempting.” He whispered under his breath but I fucking heard it! 

I can’t see my face but I think it’s very red now. I’m so fucking shy now.
Okay, take a deep breath and pretend that you didn’t hear anything Gun.