CHAPTER 13

“Gun?” Off’s voice seemed confused.

I drag him away from the edge of the rooftop and punch his shoulders.

“Damn you! Damn you Off! How dare you to make me feel like this?! Do you know how scared I am? You asshole! What the hell are you thinking?! I’m so scared I might lose you. I was scared what the hell!”

I kept on punching his shoulders and chest. My tears started to fall. My whole body is trembling.

“Gun... Gun.” He hold my hands to stop me from punching him. He then held my face to wipe my tears.

“It’s really you Gun. I am not imagining things.” He smiled like an idiot while holding my face.

“Shia Off, you have the guts to smile while I’m terrified here?! You scared me you know that? Why are you being like this? You nearly end your life earlier. Are you out of your mind?”

My voice broke and cried hard again. I removed his hands on my face and hugged him tight.

“I was so scared. I thought I will lose you. I don’t want it Off. I don’t want it.” I said while sobbing on his shoulders.

“Wait... Wait Gun Lek.” He pulled away from the hugged and stared at me intently.

“W-what?”

“What ending my life are you talking about?” His forehead is now creased out of confusion.

“H-huh? You’ve got amnesia now?” I sarcastically asked. “Earlier you are the edge of rooftop and---

“And what? Don’t tell me that you’re thinking that I will commit suicide earlier?”

I paused.

“But isn’t it---

“So you’re really thinking that I will make myself dead here?”

I can’t utter a word. I went so damn speechless.

So after all this time I am just over thinking? I am imagining things? But what the hell is he doing there?!

I was snapped back to the reality when Off suddenly burst out of laughing. He is laughing hard that he is holding his stomach.

“Damn it Gun Lek I didn’t expect this. This is so funny.” He said and continued to laugh.

I suddenly feel annoyed.

“This is funny for you right? Then laugh until dawn! Damn you. I wasted my time and tears worrying about you but you’re just here laughing at me. I’m out.”

I turned my back on him and started to walk away.

Damn I’m so annoyed right now. So I am just over thinking earlier? I’m so dumb.
I should really avoid watching too much Lakorn.

I was stopped from walking when Off pulled my hand closer to him and hugged me tight. His manly scent lingered on my nose.

“Let me go.” I firmly said.

“I won’t. Never.” His words sent shivers to me.

My heart starts to beat fast.
He held my shoulder and let me face him.

“Now, care to explain what you told me earlier?” he stared at me intently making me feel shy and conscious about myself.

Am I ugly today? What do I look like?

“Uhm... I taught you will jump earlier.”

“No, other than that.”

“What else? That you’re sick?” Damn his gaze will make me melt anytime.

“Stop beating around the bush Gun Lek. I know that you know what I am talking about.” He lowered his head and stared at my face closer.

Suddenly a memory flashed back on my mind.

I love you Off. Please don’t do this...

I love you Off...

I love you Off...

“Ow shit!” I covered face my face with my hands. This is embarrassing.

I heard him chuckle and then slowly removed my hands that is covering my face.

“Can you please tell it to me once again? I want to hear it again.” He commanded.

“The what?”

Please... I hope what he’s thinking is different from mine. I don’t want to talk about it.

“That you care for me. That you don’t want to lose me. That...you love me too.”

I feel the heat that is creeping on my face. I can imagine how red my face is right now. His eyes are full of sincerity and hope.

I stared at Off’s face.

The face of the man that made me feel the happiness and excitement to look forward for another day.

The face of the man that made my heart beat to love again.

The face of Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn.

“I love you Off.”

I didn’t know where in the world I got my courage to say that to him. But that is what I truly feel.

I let my heart decide this time. I choose to love again and I choose Off.

I saw the sparks in his eyes. He smiled ear to ear and slowly lean closer to me.

His warm lips crashed on mine. It was slow and a very passionate kiss. Its warmth covered all my embarrassment and hesitations that all I can think now is what we could be in the future.

We just pulled our lips apart when we ran out of breath but Off remained our foreheads closed together while gasping for breath.

“I love you too Gun Lek.”

“Hmm...” That’s what I can say.

“I will take care of you. I will be a good boyfriend to you. I promise that I will love you until my last breath.” He sincerely said to me.

“Wait. What boyfriend? Did I already said yes to you?”

He moved away from me a little bit and his forehead starts to creased. His face starts to crumple and stared at me like he heard something that is so unbelievable.

“W-what? I thought---

I gave him a peck on his cheek.

“Kidding. So grumpy.” I smiled and tried to straighten his forehead.

“Damn! You just ruined the moment Gun Lek! It was so perfect earlier!” he complained and pout like a kid.

I laughed.
Such a kiddo.

“I’m sorry.” I smiled.

“Please stop being too cute. People may see it, I only want it for myself.” He sounded so possessive.

“You’re crazy.” I laughed and slightly slapped his arm.

He caught my hand and held it tightly.

“You’re mine now.” he said with finality.

“I know.”

He smiled and hugged me again.

“I will never let you go.” He whispered on my ear.

“I hope so.”