Chapter 2

(Roman's POV)
We got inside the hotel and we all decided that we we're gonna all hang out in the hotel for the rest of the night together.
Seth's Stomach growled...
"Dude Seth are you hungry or something?"
"Yeah Rome we should go get some pizza for all of us."
"Sounds like a plan,Rileys stay here,And Dean stay here to and make sure she's safe."
"Alright Bro." He smiled
at Riley.
I gave Riley a quick smiled and Seth waved,Then we left out the room to find a pizza place.
(Dean's POV)
After the boy's left the room Me and Riley went inside her room to hang out,It was silent until I cleared the air. "So Riley how did you like RAW tonight and your Debut match?"
"It Was great Dean I loved it all,meeting the divas and some of the superstars I'm happy that I've made it this far now I get to spend all my time in the WWE with Rome,You and Seth."
"Well Princess you sure seemed Excited tonight."
"I really was Dean." She blushed,And i smirked at her,And stared into her Eyes we were Inches away from kissing then I just grabbed her arms and kissed her with passion.
(Riley's POV)
Me and Dean we're talking and then he stared into my eye's and kissed me with passion,I hesitated at first then I relaxed and slowly kissed back,We we're kissing with a lot of passion that I think that he was starting to take off my shirt until I stopped him.Then We heard the hotel door opened,I pushed him away and we fixed our clothes and face.Then a knock came on the door...
"It's Open I yelled. Seth peeked in and saw me and Dean then said...
"The Pizza is here." Me and Dean walked out the room then whispered something inside my ear... "Don't get to attracted to him he hurts girls." I blinked my eyes and walked to the kitchen table and sat down.Then we all began eating while Dean was siting next to me and roman on the other side.
"Hey Rileys you ok?" Roman asked me.
"Yeah Rome I'm fine just not that hungry I'm gonna go get some Sleep for our plane tomorrow morning,See you guys in the morning." I told the boys then walked in the room to sleep still thinking about what Seth told me and I can't believe I was starting to fall for the lunatic Fringe a little bit or Maybe a lot...