Chpater 34

(A couple of weeks later Riley's POV)
It was a week before Payback so today me and Dean had a mix tag match tonight on main event we didn't who against though.

---
(Inside Dean's and Riley's Locker Room)
I was in me and Dean's looker room finishing up my makeup while Dean went to go talk to Roman when I finished my makeup and hair I got up from my makeup stand and I walked outside the door then I started walking to the gorilla hopefully Dean should be there in time.

---
(At the gorilla)
I arrived at the gorilla and sat my divas championship on the floor while I was stretching my arms until someone wrapped their arms around my waist and hugged me from behind I giggled as they put me down.

"Hey baby." Dean said and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Your ready?" He asked.

"I was born ready." I smirked and grabbed my divas championship and held it over my shoulder,he laughed a little then he smiled at me then we held hands together and we both gave each other a good luck kiss then his music blasted threw the arena and we walked onto stage together and our partners Naomi and Jimmy Uso was already inside the ring waiting for us.

---
(Back at the hotel
Riley's POV)
Me and Dean won our match against Naomi and Jimmy I was currently laying beside Dean in bed we were both cuddling while watching tv.

"Jon?"

"Yes Princess?"

"Are you nervous?"

"Nervous of what?"

"Am I gonna be a good wife to you or am I gonna be a good Mother to our future kids or am I gonna be a great role model for our kids?" I asked,then I sat up
and Dean sat up with me then he turned my head so I can look at him and he looked me in my eyes then he started chuckling.

"Princess don't worry about that,Yes you will be a great wife,Yes you will be a great mother to our future kids and yes you will be a great role model for the kids." He told me and pecked my lips slowly then he pulled away.

"I love you so much Jon."
I said and smiled at him.

"I love you to." he said then he kissed my forehead.

Then we turned the tv off then we cuddled again and fell asleep in each other's arms.

---

Hey guys don't forget comment your thoughts on this chapter and sorry it's short if you thought it was :(
anyways enjoy the update! :)

~Mia🙋🏼