Chapter 23

(Riley's POV)
I woke up in bed next to Dean it was 5:30pm and I had a girls night out tonight around 6:30pm we were meeting at me and Dean's house first because we had a week off from work so we are meeting here before we go.

Then I looked at the time and saw that I had a hour to get ready.

(30 minuets later
Still Riley's POV)

I finished putting my make up and my outfit on along with my shoes after that then I looked into the mirror and started doing my hair.

"Riley?" I heard Dean called me from downstairs before he run up the stairs,ran in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi Baby." I said then I finished the last touches to my hair and turned around and pecked his lips.

"Hey babe so what are you doing tonight?"

"Oh nothing much AJ,Paige and Alicia invited me to a club for a girls night out."

"Cool so what time are they coming."

"Well-"

There was a knock on the door I looked at Dean and he looked at me confused so I walked down stairs Dean followed me to the door and I answered it.

"Hey Girl!!!" It was AJ,Paige and Alicia that was here wow I think their early.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Ri are you ready to go?" Alicia Asked me.

"Yep." I told them then I walked over to Dean and pecked his lips but he pulled me back and kissed me again deeping the kiss.

"Come on Riley we don't have all night!" AJ said.

I smiled and let go of Dean then I winked at him then I grabbed my purse,Keys and my phone then then I smiled at Dean as Alicia,AJ and Paige waved at him then we left.

(Hours later 9:30pm
Riley and Dean's House
Dean's POV)

I heard the door open and I got up from bed and I looked at the bed room door as it opened I saw a drunk Riley.

"Riley...Princess are you ok?"

"Shhhh Dean don't talk." She said as picked her up and laid her down gently on the bed hovering over top of her just staring at her eyes and she stared into mines.

Then she grabbed my neck and kissed me then she flipped us over deeping the kiss and started moving her hips around and removing her and my clothes slowly.

"Riley...Are you ready to do this?"

she stops then paused for a moment then looked into my eyes before she answered.

"I'm ready."

---

OMG Guys Riley was drunk and Dean knew it and he still tried to help her into bed to get some sleep because she was drunk but Riley had other plans...See what happens next in chapter 24 of Torn!

~Mia