Chapter 25

(The next day
Riley's POV)
Me and Dean was getting ready to head out to a private park for a picnic just me and him because he had something important to ask me.

---

(At the park
Riley's POV)
Me and Dean was laying on our blanket we brought out just staring at the Sky.

"Riley?"

"Yes babe."

"Can you tell what happened between your dad and your dad outside?"

"Ugh it's nothing really." I said still staring at the sky.

Dean crawled ontop of me and took my sunglasses off my face and stared in my eyes.

"Tell me Princess what happened?"

"Ok Deany I'll tell you,My dad said he doesn't like you and I asked him why he said because you don't 'Fit in with us' and you give him 'A bad vibe'. Then I told him if he doesn't except me with you then oh well."

Dean stayed silent,So I continued.

"And that's what happened,Because he has no reason to judge you for your past because I love you just the way you are and no one can change that."

I saw Dean's face became filled with anger so to calm him down I pulled him down by his neck to my face and kissed him.

"Baby calm down it's ok."

"No Riley it's not gonna be ok that's why I hate meeting parents they judge me before they even know me."

He got up and sat on the blanket looking at the grass,I sat in front of him.

"Dean...Don't worry about what my dad says I love you and no one can break us apart."

He looked up at me and pecked my lips then he smiled and licked his lips.

"Your right Princess no one is going to break us up."

"Now what's the real reason why you brought me here Dean?"

"Because." He said and smirked.

"Because what?" I said looking confused.

"Because I wanted to spend time with you and I wanna take you on a trip to Paris."

"OMG Paris Really?"

"Yes Princess just me and you we can fly out there tomorrow..So Riley will you come with me to Paris?"

I didn't say anything I just smiled and jumped on him and attacked him with kisses.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes it does princess."

We both smiled at each other then continued having our Make out session.

---

OMG Guys Riley and Dean are going to Paris Yay I wonder what's gonna happen when they get there we'll find out in the next chapter of torn see ya guys!

~Mia