Chapter 8 (Part 2)

(Later on that night
Riley's POV)

I was in my wedding dress
That Sandra the Wwe's Clothing Designer let me borrow for the segment.

Then Dean Came up walking to me...

"I'm still upset that another man has to marry you for a storyline."

"It's ok Deany it's not like i actually love him." I said then smiled.

"That makes me feel a little bit better now,But I still wish it was me and not him."

"Aw is The Lunatic Fringe Jealous?" I said then smirked.

"Nope.Are you Jealous that Lana gives me flirty looks?" He said and smirked back,I frowned then I turned around when I heard The 'Here comes the bride' music started playing.

"I'll text you or see you later Deany."

I said then pecked Dean's Lips then I grabbed my boutique of flowers and started to slowly walk threw the Curtain...

(Inside the Ring
Still Riley's POV)

"Riley do you Take the Daniel Bryan to be your husband."

"Yes...Yes...Yes..." I said then started doing the Daniel Bryan chant,Then the Crowd started to become silent Again...

"Well then by the power..."

"Wait..." I said,Then everyone looked confused.

"I didn't say yes to you Daniel." Then Daniel looked confused as well.

"I said yes to him..."

Then Mr.McMahon Theme song came on while he walked threw the Certain,I got out the ring and walked up the alter and stood at the stage...

"Congratulations Riley,You are now now the GM of RAW."

Then I stared smiling and smirking then I blew a kiss at Daniel and started doing the Daniel Bryan chant Again.