Chapter 20

(Riley's POV)
It's been a week sense my birthday party and when Renee came over.

"Hey Princess." Dean said to me and Kissed me.

"Hi." I said and kissed him back.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just that I'm stressed about Renee and Matt being yours along with the test."

"Babe it's gonna be fine I know for sure that Matt isn't mine."

"How do you know Dean? How do you know?"

"I'm not sure but no matter what happens we'll still be together."

"Ok I believe you." I said and smiled.

Then we held hands and walked back to my and his locker room.
---

I was getting ready for AJ Lee(My brother Roman's girlfriend) with Nikki Bella's single match and I will be in AJ's corner and Brie Bella at Nikki's corner and I wore(the outfit above to be at AJ's Corner)
I was finishing my make up which Dean was sitting on the couch watching me put on my make up and smiling at me and then there was a knock on the locker room door he got up from the couch and opened it.

"Hello Riley and Dean."

"Hi Renee." I said,Dean just nodded his head saying a What's up to her without speaking.

It was silence in the room until Renee cleared her throat.

"We'll see about that." Dean said and took the test from Renee as she handed them to us.He opened the letter and read it.When he opened the letter it might be a chance that Matt isn't Dean's by his Facial expression that he has.

"What does it say Dean?"
I asked.

"As a result of the child
Matt Young,Jonathan Good is NOT the father."

When Dean said that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
I smiled so big and jumped on Dean and hugged him so tight,Then I jumped off of Dean and let him go.

"I am so Sorry Renee."
I said Hugging her,She hugged me back.

"It's ok I'm fine." she said and her voice started to crack a little.

"Yeah Renee I hope you find the dad." Dean said.

Then she and Matt waved me and Dean goodbye and left the locker room and shut the door behind them.

"I told you that baby wasn't gonna be mines." He said and looked into my eyes then he smiled at me with them dimples of his and threw the test on the ground and hugged me.Then we parted and he kissed me and I lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his waist and my arms around his neck then we parted the kiss and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Dean." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I love you to Riley." He said and we stood there hugging each other for a while until it was time for AJ's match then we both let go and held each other's hands and walked to the gorilla together as we got there and I Saw AJ so I ran behind her and jumped on her.

"Omg!" She said as we both fell,Then we helped each out up and I turned around and hugged Dean and pecked his lips then let go and waved at him as he waved back then left.I looked at AJ as we had gave each other a quick hug and headed onto stage for her match.

----

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPER DO ME A FAVOR A LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTES PLEASE AND THANKS.
~Mia.