Chapter 28

(A couple of days later Riley's POV)

(Riley's Dream)
It was 5am I think and I was bored and I wanted to go to the gym so I decided to slip on some shorts and Dean's Shirt that said 'DA' (his initials) on the shirt.

(At the Gym)
I was running on the treadmill until I became tired so I stopped the treadmill and I slowly got off of it,
Then I laid out a mat and I began doing stretches.

"Nice view you got there Riley." I paused,I know that voice from anywhere.
I slowly stood up and turned around.

"What...you're so surprised to see me that you can't speak?" he said coming closer towards me as I stepped back.

"What are you doing here Kyle."

"I told you before babe I'm coming for you so watch your back." He smirked.

He started moving closer to me as I moved back until my back hit the wall I was breathing very heavy he stopped walking towards me and he lifted his hand he lifted my chin up so I can look at him and I flinched at his touch as he looked into my scared eyes and I looked into his and he came closer to me and I closed my eyes then the next thing I know I was pushed up against the wall with Kyle's Tongue down my throat and it took me one second to realize what he was doing so I used all my fight I had in me and pushed him away and looked at him as he looked at me with that stupid ass smirk on his face.

"Did you enjoy it as
much as I-"

I cut him off with a hard smack to the face it was so hard that I left a red mark on his face.

"Riley what the-"

I kicked him in his private part and then I ran out of the gym.

I don't know where I was running to I was just running far away from Kyle as possible.

---
(The next morning)
I woke up to Dean hovering over top of me shirtless with boxers on and he was looking down staring me in my face as if we was waiting for me to wake up.

"Morning sleepy head." He said as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Morning." I said as I smiled at him.

"Are you ok Princess you were moving around a lot and you kept kicking and punching me last night." He said then chuckled.

"Yeah Baby I'm fine."

"You sure." he looked at me with worried eyes.

"Actually Dean I'm not-"

There was a knock on the door Dean and I both groaned and Dean got up and walked to the door then opened it and I sat up and got out of bed and slipped on Dean's 'Unstable' shirt and some shorts then I walked to the door and stood beside Dean.

"Good morning Brother in law." Roman said.

"Oh and good morning sister." He added.

I smiled at him and waved.

"What's up Brotha?" Dean asked.

"Well I was bored so I decided to see what you guys were doing."

"Well nothing much really."
Dean answered.

"Actually no bro me and Dean was gonna chill out until it's time for SmackDown."
I said and smiled at Dean.

"Yeah man what she said." Dean said.

"Actually me and Riley were kinda busy in here so yeah bro we'll see you later." He added.

"Oh uh ok see you guys at RAW then." Roman said and looked around nervously.

"Ok see ya brotha." Dean said.

"See you at Smackdown Rome." I said.

"Bye Guys have fun but not to much fun!" I yelled.

Then Roman walked down the hall and Dean closed the door and smirked at me I blushed nervously and ran to the room and he ran after me and tackled me onto the bed then he stared into my eyes and smirked then he started kissing me on my neck.

---

(At Smackdown
Still Riley's POV)
Me and Dean just got here at the Smackdown tappings and we saw that I had to be on commentary while Nicki had a match with Brie at ring side vs A new nxt diva "Alexa Bliss" that joined the main roster.

---

(Divas match With
Riley On Commentary)

"Welcome back to Smackdown and here we have the diva that won the Divas Battle Royal on Monday back Raw please welcome Riley." Michael Cole said.

"Thank you Michael for having me and Thank you to Byron and Jerry." I said and smiled.

Then the match started.

"So Riley how do you feel after winning the battle royal this past Monday night on Raw?" Byron asked.

"Well Bryon I feel great,And at Extreme Rules this Sunday I will fell even better with the divas championship around my waist."

"And also Riley how do you prepare yourself for Nikki for the divas championship with Brie Bella at ring side at Extreme Rules,I mean anything can happen at Extreme Rules on Sunday."
Jerry Lawler asked me.

"Well Jerry this is something I say to myself everyday when I wake up to when I walk into the arena and onto this stage to get in that ring and what I always say to myself everyday is 'Stay Focused and always keep my head up because anything can happen'."

DDD.

"Here's your winner Alexa Bliss!" The ring announcer said into the mic.

"Thank you for your time Riley." Michael said.

"No problem and thanks again see you guys." I said to the three men then I smiled and waved then I took my head phones off and sat them on the commentary table and then I climbed onto the ropes and went into the ring.

Then I hugged Alexa.

"Great job." I said to her.

"Thanks." She smiled.

Then I turned and saw Brie helping Nikki up so I super kicked Brie out the ring and I picked Nicki up and gave her a "Dirty Deeds." then I smirked at the crowd and smiled at Alexa and held her hand up in victory.

---

Hey Guys here's another chapter for you and follow my friends on wattpad badgirl889 and breyawna14
their the best also don't forget to comment and Vote for my book if you want more of it and by the way if you wanted to know what the picture was above that's what Riley wore at commentary and lastly thanks again for reading!

~Mia