Chapter 29

(At Wwe Extreme Rules
Pay-per-view
Riley's POV)

Today was our Extreme Rules Pay-per-view and me along with Roman and Dean were backstage waiting for the Pay-per-view and our matches to start we all went to catering and saw that my match was before the guys match so I went to me and Dean's locker room to change into my ring attire and did my hair along with my makeup for tonight.(Which is the picture above if you guys are wondering)

---
(Divas Match)
My theme song played as I walked onto stage with so much confidence in myself.

Ding Ding Ding.

"This is a divas match set for one fall and it is for the divas championship introducing first the Challenger from Tampa Florida Riley!"

I smiled at the crowd and walked down the ramp as they started chanting 'Riley,Riley!'
I climbed onto the ropes and slid into the ring.

"And her opponent from Scottsdale Arizona Accompanied by Brie Bella she is the divas champion Nikki Bella!"

---

(Skip the match)
Me and Nikki were both on the ground trying to get up then Brie try distracting me while Alexa Bliss(Wearing the outfit above) with her theme song blasting threw the Arena came running down the ramp and attacked Brie while Nikki set me up with the Rack attack and I quickly reversed and set her up with the "Tilt A Whirl DDT" and pinned her.

1...

2...

3...

DDD!!!

"Here's your winner and NEW Divas champion Riley!"

Alexa came in the ring and hugged me and I cried a little on her and said to her.

"Thank you so much Alexa your the best and when I'm ready to give my second baby up I'm let you have your own tittle match." Then I smiled at her as she smiled back.

Then the ref handed me MY Divas title and I held it like my life depended on it and I smiled at the crowd while I was still crying a little and held the title up high so EVERYONE can see the NEW divas champion.

---
(Backstage
Dean's POV)
I just watched Riley's Match and I have to say she looked pretty hot out there and I'm super proud of her for winning now I can give her a surprise back at the hotel if you know what I mean.

---

(Riley's POV)
I walked backstage with MY divas title around my waist and I saw some divas backstage clapping and smiled at me for winning the divas title and for my engagement.

Then I saw Alexa I walked up to her.

"Hey Alexa."

"Hey Riley congrats out there."

"I couldn't do it without you." I smiled at her.

"Aw thanks that means a lot to me."

"Your welcome and I won't forget our future championship title match and by the way Alexa you should totally go on a date with my brother."

"You mean you're brother Roman Reigns?"

"Yep that's the one."

"Well you think he's gonna go on a date with a shy girl like me?"

"I'm sure he is and if he doesn't I'll threaten him
to do it."

"Oh gosh Riley you don't have to do that."

"It's ok Alexa I insist you two should go on a date."

"You sure Roman's gonna come on this date with me just us two all alone?"

"Well like I said he better be or I'm make him come." I chuckled.

"What's going on here?"
Dean and Roman said at the same time as they walked up to us.

"Well Boys I just made a Ms. Alexa Bliss here a date."

"With who?" Dean asked.

"With Roman."

"What?" Roman said looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"Come on Rome you need to move on AJ's not gonna come back she said it herself."

"Well since you put it that why I guess I'll go on a date with you Alexa if that's ok with you."

"I would love to go on a date with you Roman."

"Great you guys are getting along perfect me and Dean are gonna go back to our hotel and pack for tomorrow night on Raw you guys have fun." I said and smiled then I turned to Dean.

"Can I have a piggy back ride to the car? Please baby my feet hurt." I asked Dean.

"Hop on princess." Dean said then he turned around so I can jump on his back and when I was on his back he turned us around and I smiled at Roman and Alexa then me and Dean waved to them and Dean turned back around and ran us to the car.

---
(Still Backstage
Alexa's POV)
"Well that was kinda weird." I said and chuckled.

"Yeah I guess it was,So Alexa you wanna have our date on Wednesday since we have that day off?"

"Yeah that would be perfect." I said and blushed a little.

"Hey um Alexa..."

"Yes Roman." He looked into my eyes and I looked back in his and he leaned closer and kissed me then we parted.

"Um I'm so sorry-"

I cut him off and kissed him again and wrapped my arms around his neck with his hands around waist deepening the kiss then we parted once again.

"My bad Roman I shouldn't had did that."

"It's ok Alexa I enjoyed it."
He chucked.

"Oh well that's good." I blushed.

"So our date is Wednesday what time?" I asked to clear the awkwardness in the air.

"Um 8pm is that ok?"

"Yes that's fine I can't wait."
I smiled.

"Me neither." He winked at me.

"I'll see you there Roman." I blushed a little and waved at him then I left to go back to the divas locker room and gather my things then I got inside my rental car and drove back to my hotel.

---