Chapter 11

(Alicia's POV
Later on that day 5pm)

Me and Dolph Arrived to where we the go kart race place was and it had a arcade inside the building,A few minuets later Riley and Dean came.

(Riley's POV)

"Hey guys ready for go kart racing?" I asked the guys.

"Yeah let's make this more fun Boys vs Girls." Alicia said.

"You positive about that babe?" Dolph asked Alicia.

"Positive." She responded back then she and Dolph kissed.

"So what happens if you girls lose this bet?" Dean asked then smirked.

"Then that proves that men are better than women." Alicia said.

"And if the boys lose then that proves that women are better than men." I said.

"Cool idea guys then after this we can go get some food." Dolph said.

"Sounds like a plan." Me and Alicia said at the same time then giggled together.

Me and Dean went up to race together for our teams first.

"Good luck Princess." Dean said then smirked.

"Luck is for losers Lunatic."
I said and winked at him.

I got inside my Kart Put my helmet on,Dean did the same.

"On your mark..." Alicia said.

"Get set..." Dolph added.

"Go!!!" Alicia and Dolph said at the same time.

Me and Dean took off together then he gotten in front of me,I picked my speed up then got closer to him then when I looked over in the corner of my eye I saw Renee walking from out the arcade to where we were,I looked back up at the road and saw Dean already crossed the finish line I kept driving then shortly after I crossed the finish line
I came in last place all because she distracted me when I saw her in the corner of my eye,I got up from the kart took my helmet off.

"Aw Riley you ok?" Alicia asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just Renee." I said then sighed.

"What about her?" She asked me,I stayed silent.

"Nothing I'm fine,I'm going back to the hotel,See ya Foxy I'll text you later and tell Dolph congrats on winning the bet."

I hugged her and waved,Then Renee saw me and gave me a evil smirk,I rolled my eyes then I walked off getting into a cab and ignoring the sounds of Dean calling my name to turn around.

Torn |D.A| { Completed }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें