Chapter 38

(Dean's POV)
Me and Roman pulled up to Kyle's house and we parked then we both got out and stood at the door.

"You ok man?"

"Uh yeah brotha I'm fine just knock on the door already."

Roman looked at me confused then he knocked on the door and someone opened the door.

"Renee?" Me and Roman both said at the same time.

"What the hell do you guys want?"

"Where is Kyle?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." She rolled her eyes.

"Look Renee we have no time for playing games." She laughed.

"Come on in." Then she moved over so me and Roman could get threw.

"Where's Matt?" I asked.

"Oh he's gone somewhere I put him up for adoption." She replied,Me and roman sat on the couch.

"Oh." Me and Roman both said at the same time.

"Yeah...I really don't like to talk about it." She looked at the ground then it was awkward silence until Roman cleared his throat.

"So Renee I'm gonna ask you again where is Kyle." I said again then I looked directly at her.

"He's somewhere,I'll go call him." Then she went to the bathroom then me and roman looked at each other confusingly.

(Renne's POV)
"Hello?" I heard Kyle say.

"Babe where are you Dean and Roman are here looking for you."

"Wait why are they there."

"I'm not sure they said they wanna talk to you."

"Do they know I have Riley and Alexa?"

"No-"

"Great walk to where they are and put Dean on the phone."

"Ok hold on a sec." I walked out the bathroom and both Dean along with Roman looked at me confusingly while I still had the phone in my hand.

"It's Kyle." Dean looked at Roman then back at me and took the phone then he walked outside.

(Riley's POV)
"Here." Kyle handed me the phone.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's your boy toy,Go outside and talk to him but you only got 10 minutes your lucky I'm being nice to you." I nodded and walked outside.

"Hello?"

"Riley?"

"Dean?"

"Yes princess what are you doing with Kyle?"

"It's a long story and I can't really explain he only gave me 10 minutes."

"Ok well tell me where you are so I can come save you."

"I don't know where I am but I think it's somewhere in Cleveland I don't know why he picked here to leave us but he has me and Alexa tied up and is holding us hostage here and tell Roman that me and Alexa love him,And Dean hurry I'm counting on you guys to save us."

"Ok princess I promise we will save you girls."

"I love you Dean." I started tearing up a little.

"I love you too princess just trust me we will be together soon enough and stop crying you know I hate seeing you upset."

"Ok Dean I can't wait to see you and I miss you so much-" I saw Kyle coming towards me in the corner of my eye.

"Riley your times up lets go." He said sternly making me sigh deeply and role my eyes.

"I love you Dean will all my heart please hurry up and save us." I wiped my tears.

"I love you too and I will Princess I promise."

---
(Dean's POV)
With that Riley hung up,I went back inside and gave Renee her phone back then we left and got back in the car then Roman started driving to Cleveland so we can go save our girls.

---

Oooo Guys Roman and Dean are driving to go save Riley and Alexia yay!
By the way it's only 2 chapters left until the final chapter of torn,Find out what happens next and don't forget to vote and comment bye 👋🏼

~Mia😁