Chapter 4

(Riley's POV)
Roman,Seth and Dean just got finished their match and I stood with them by ring side and they won,We got our things from the locker room and headed back to the hotel.
(Seth's POV)
We arrived at the hotel and put our things in our rooms then we all hung out in the living room.
"Roman man I'm bored we should go to the club or something."
"Yeah man I'm bored to ask Dean if he wants to come and I'll ask Riley." He responded.
(Roman's POV)
I knocked on Riley's door softly and I heard her say come in so I slowly opened the door and walked inside,She was in her bathroom doing something so I leaned next to the bathroom door.
"Hey Rileys I wanted to ask you if you wanna go out to the club tonight with me and Seth."
"Nah I'm not in the mood tonight Rome but Maybe next time."
"It's ok Rileys you have fun here or whatever your gonna do while we're gone and be safe."
"I will see you guys later bye." After that I walked out of her room and back into the living room.
(Seth's POV)
"What did Riley say Roman?" l asked him.
"She said she's staying what about Dean."
"He's Staying to."
"Well their gonna be missing out."
"I bet they will Roman,anyway let's get out of here dude." After that talk me and roman left the hotel room shutting the door.
(Dean's POV)
After the boys left the hotel I went over and knocked on Riley's door.
"Come in."
she said and I entered,I saw her wearing(Im describing the pic above which is what she is wearing on the date btw) a Orange-Red ish dress and some cheetah print high heels,Lipstick and she had on beautiful necklace,She looked so beautiful period,I think I was staring at her or day dreaming about her a little to long because she was waving her hand I'm my face for my attention
(Riley's POV)
"Hello Earth to Dean." I kept saying trying to get Dean's attention for five minutes shortly after,He came back to earth finally saying...
"Huh oh uh hey Princess your ready to go?"
I chuckled a little,also smiling at him.
"I've been ready Deany lets go." I said and grabbed his hand grabbing my phone, hotel keys and my purse before leaving out the hotel to go to this restaurant Dean was taking me to.