Chapter 18

(Dean's POV)
Today is Riley's Birthday and Me,Roman and AJ planned a surprise party for her so she doesn't know.
AJ was in charge of keeping Riley busy until we sent AJ the Surprise Birthday Text which was "Surprise."

(AJ's POV)
To keep Riley away from the house for the surprise party which they was still getting ready for we decided to go to the mall.

"AJ I'm tired can we go home now?"

"No Riley not yet." AJ gets a text from roman.

(The text massages
A-AJ
R-Roman)
R-Code:Surprise
A-Ok Babe got the code me and riley are heading back to the house now
R-Ok Baby girl I'll see you girls when y'all get here be safe and love you.
A-Ok and love you to.
(End of Texts)

(Back at Diley's
[Dean and Riley's] House Riley's POV)
"Surprise!" Everyone said as me and AJ walked in the house together.

"OMG thank you so much guys." I said starting to tearing up a little then roman came over to me hugged me and wiped my tears.

"Happy birthday little sis." He whispered to me.

"Thanks Rome." I whispered back.

Then the DJ played some music and everyone started dancing then Roman let go of me and smiled then walked over to AJ and started dancing with her I gave AJ a warm smile which meant thank you.

Dean walked over to me and smiled.

"What do you think Princess?" He asked me.

"I love it." Then I smiled.

"May I have this dance my Princess?"

"You may." Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him as we danced.

"Deany?"

"Yes Princess."

"Did you do this party all by yourself?"

"Yeah...Well Roman and AJ helped."

I giggled.

"This is the best birthday ever I have my friends and family here,my best boyfriend ever is here and no one can ruin it." I looked at Dean and smiled,He stared back into my eyes and kissed me.Then we heard knocking on the door we let go and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hi Riley and Dean I know I'm Probably interrupting something but this is important may I come in?" The person said then my smiled dropped from my face.

------

Hey guys I just wanted to say that today is actually my birthday today so yeah and I wanted to say that Riley,Dean,AJ and Roman wore the outfits that was in the picture above and I'll update soon see ya guys.