Chapter 8

I'm skip the rest of the week until it's Monday btw...

(Monday Night RAW
Riley's POV)
I was sitting in the catering in my NEW ring gear(Picture above) looking at my cell phone checking on Twitter... Then few Minutes later a pair of arms were Wrapped around me and I smiled knowing who it was...Dean.

"Hey Princess"

"Hi Deany,So what's up."

"Nothing much sitting next to the prettiest Girl in this building and waiting for RAW to start."

"Aw." I blushed.

"Who your facing
tonight?" I asked.

"Rusev with Lana
at ring side."

"I swear if she gives you any flirty looks or anything I don't care if the show is live or not I'm coming down there and beating her ass." I said seriously,Dean Chuckled.

"Calm down Princess she's not my type anyway."

I punched His arm hard.

"Ow! Ok ok
Riley I quit." He said.

Then We both laughed and a Crew member came up to us...

"Uh Riley,Stephanie wanna see you to in her office." He said.

"Ok thanks." I said,Then I got up kissed Dean on the cheek and walked to Stephanie's Office while Dean went back to the shield's locker room.

(At Stephanie's Office)
I softly knocked to the door.
"Come in." I heard Stephanie Said.

I entered and sat in a chair.

"So what's up boss." I said.

"Well Riley I want to put you in a storyline with Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose." I blushed when she said Dean.

"Well uh what kind of Storyline is it boss."

"Well it's a Love storyline."

"And uh then first your gonna be marrying Daniel Bryan then My father Mr. McMahon Comes out and well...You can read the rest of script that I have here before RAW starts and good luck with your storyline and Make it a look good!"

"Ok boss thank you so much."

"No problem Riley now run along and read your Script."

I got up from the chair and waved good bye to Stephanie then left her office and headed to My Locker Room.

(Riley's Locker room
Still Riley's POV)
I walked inside of my locker room and sat on the couch then I heard the bathroom door shut and I saw Dean coming out of it.

"Deany what are you doing here?"

"Well Princess I went to the Shield's locker room and the boys wasn't there then I though to come here and hang out with you when you came back then I had to use the bathroom and then here we are." I chuckled.

"Ok Deany,Um anyway I have a new Storyline."

"About?" He asked.

"Well it's a love story line and your in it."

"Ok I was gonna say...Who else is in it Dolph Ziggler and um that's all I know so far I have my script here and Steph said that I have to marry Fake Daniel Bryan then Vince comes out then um,I forgot what happens after that but it will come back to me." I said.

"Oh ok Princess that's cool I can't wait until I come into the storyline." He said then smirked.

"Oh Shhh Deany." I said then I pecked his lips,Then he deepened the kiss and then we had a Make out section.