Chapter 9

(A Week later
Monday Night RAW
Riley's POV)

I was sitting in my office wearing my suit to play the part(Picture Above) And reading over my script for tonight's Segment.I got up from my chair and walked to the gorilla waiting for my turn to come out,Soon then my theme hit and then I walked out to the stage and walked down the ramp into the ring and grabbed a microphone.

"Excuse me Dolph and Vickie but I do not like that you two are out here ruining my show."

"Well sorry to break it to you babe but we are." Dolph said and smiled.

"Now down to business I have some proof that you and someone in this company has been messing around secretly." Vickie said then smirked.

"Oh really who is that person?" I asked.

"Dean Ambrose." Dolph said then smirked.

"Now Riley we photos also of you and Mr.Ambrose at dinner for a Business meeting,show the pictures!" She screamed in the mic.

It showed a picture of me and Dean sitting at a dinner table talking and things.

"Now here we have-"

"Vickie I don't know what your up to but I can assure you all that the dinner me and Dean had was strictly Business,Nothing more."

"Ok then Riley is this business to you?"

It showed a video of Dean walking outside of my hotel room wearing only a towel,And walking back into his hotel room.

"Well Riley what do you have to say for yourself."

"Well first of all the only reason Dean came out of my hotel room wearing only a towel because his hot water wasn't working in his hotel room."

"Well then Riley that's nice covering up for your Boyfriend." He laughed and came closer towards me.

Then Dean's Theme song came on then Dolph stepped back away from me,And Dean came Running down the ramp and got into the ring.

"Vickie you are a sick bitter old woman and you need to learn to mind your own business and leave Riley Alone,Your just looking to start drama with someone your just mad that I might have some entrance in Riley and not you,Your upset that you wish that someone will kiss you like this..."

"Riley I'm use you as a Example." First I looked at him weirdly then Dean kissed me slowly then he try's to pull back but Riley deepens the kiss then they both pulled back.

"And Blondey over there need to worry about his grandmother getting hurt."

"Hey Hey Hey buddy don't talk about Vickie and me like that." Dolph said.

"Well I just did." Dean said then smirked.

"Excuse me!" Vickie said then she walked closer towards me.

"Watch your back Riley because I'll make you lose your job really quick and be out of the wwe." She said then Smirked,Then I couldn't take it anymore I attacked Vickie.Then Dean and Dolph
pulled both of us off each other then...
Mr.McMhanon came out. just Great.

"Riley Riley Riley...This is not how a GM should act I'm sorry to say this but you are no longer GM of RAW,And also on Friday night Smackdown it will be Riley with (Dean Ambrose at ring side) VS Vickie Guerrero (With Dolph Ziggler at ring side) and the Next Pay per view at TLC will be Dolph Ziggler VS Dean Ambrose for the United state championship With special guess ref Riley now a nice night."
Then he left.

I got up Bitch Slapped Vickie across the face,Kicked Dolph when the sun don't sun then smiled at Dean,Then I got out of the ring and walked backstage grabbed all my things from my office then catched a cab back to my Hotel,Then I went up to my room closed the door put my things by my dresser and fell onto my bed and quickly fell asleep.