Chapter 36

(Riley's POV)
I woke up to me laying in a hospital bed I looked around confused until I saw Dean asleep in a chair he was also snoring a little,I chuckled at him and I'm guessing that woke him up.

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

"Morning princess,how ya feeling?"

"I'm sore but other then that I'm fine,Anyway how did I get here?" I said.

"Well Princess all I remember that happened last night is-"

{FlashBack
Dean's POV}
We were at the arena for Monday Night Raw and after my match I remembered that I wanted to congratulate you for your win on Raw vs Naomi then when I went to our locker room to find you I didn't see you there so I guessed you went to the car and waited for me then I went to the car and I saw you lying on the ground knocked unconscious so I picked you up bridal style and carried you to the car and drove you to the hospital...

{Present Day
Riley's POV}
"So you found me knocked unconscious on the ground?"

"Yep then when we got here and the doctor told me what was wrong with you,He said that you will be fine just that you had some bruises but they should clear up in a week or two and he wanted to talk to you and see what you remember before you were knocked out unconscious." Just then the doctor came in.

"Hello Riley." The doctor said.

"Hey Doc." I said smiling a little.

"How are you today?" The doctor asked closing the door behind him.

"I'm fine."

"You're Fiancée Dean here has told us that you were knocked out unconscious on the ground outside the arena now can you tell me what you remember that night?"

"Ok well I remember from last night is-"

{Flashback
Riley's POV}
I remember that it was Monday Night Raw and after I won my match for the divas championship vs Naomi
I went back to me and Dean's locker room and I saw that he wasn't there so I was guessing he went to grab some food from catering until I got a text message it was from Dean.

D-Hey Princess I saw your match and you looked pretty hot out there 😏 After my match vs Bray Wyatt I'll meet you at the car so start walking out to the car in about 15 minutes
I love you ❤️

R~Ok Deany good luck in your match also thanks for complimenting me on my match and I love you more lunatic boy ☺️😄

Then I smiled at the text then I watched a little of Dean's match then I checked my Twitter and I realized that it was past 15 minutes so I started walking out the arena heading to the car before everything went black.

{Present day
Riley's POV}
"Then after that I woke up here."

"Wait a second Princess your saying that I sent you a text message?"

"Yes Dean." I pulled out my phone and showed him the text and Dean did the same but the text I got didn't show up on his phone.

"This is crazy how can you send me a text message and it doesn't show on it your phone but it shows it on mine."

"I don't know princess..."

"Unless..."

"Unless what princess?"

"Unless someone is out to get us..."

---

Wow guys who do you think the person or persons that are out to get Riley and Dean comment your thoughts below and don't forget to vote see you guys.

~Mia😊😁