Chaper 12

(Later on that night
Dean's POV)

I walked into Riley's Hotel room with the extra key she gave me then I opened her bedroom door and walked in.

"Hey Princess you awake?" I asked her,she moved around a little then sighed.

"Yes I'm awake Deany."
she said then sat up in the bed,I took my jacket and stuff off and took off my shirt leaving my only my boxers on then I crawled into the bed with her and laid down.

"What happened today Princess today was soupse to be fun."

"It was Deany until Renee came."

"Renee didn't do anything wrong Princess she only came to hang out with us."

"Yeah maybe to you Deany but she just doesn't feel right to me she gives me a bad vibe about her."

I sat up on the bed and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Why Princess?" I asked her.

She told me about what happened at the coffee shop that day I couldn't believe it I never knew Renee felt this way about me all this time we known each other.

I lifted my head up and turned to Riley so she could see me and look into my eyes.

"That's why you got upset and stormed off Princess? you were a little jealous and afraid I'll leave you for her one day."

She put her head down and slowly shook her head yes,
I lifted her head up
so she could look at me.

"Yes Dean I'm afraid,I'm afraid that she might will take you away from me one day and then your just forget about me." She said with her voice cracking up like she was about to cry.

"Hey don't worry Princess I won't leave you I will stay by your side and protect you as best as I can and treat you will love and respect that you deserve." I said to her.

"Really?" She asked me.

"Really Really." I smiled and pecked her lips,she giggled.

"I love you Dean." she said.

"I love you to Riley." I wiped the tears from her face.

"To make you feel better Princess I'll talk to her tomorrow and straighten this out."

I told her,She smiled then hugged me and she pecked my lips and laid down in the bed and put the covers over her I did the same.

"Good night Princess." I told her then I cuddled up next to her and stroked her hair.

"Good night Prince." She said and I smiled when she said that,Then we both fell asleep in each other's arms safe and sound.