Chapter 37

(Dean's POV)
It's been a couple of weeks since Riley came back from the hospital and she's been freaking out because she thinks someone is out to get the both of us but I will find out who this person is.

---
(Riley's POV)
I was on the phone with Alexa telling her the whole Situation that has been going on about someone out get me and Dean then She and Roman insisted that me and Dean stay in their guest bedroom because the person will obviously know where we live and things.

---
(Roman and Alexa's house
Still Riley POV)
Dean and I were cuddled up together under the covers after we finished about 2 rounds,Someone knocked on the door and Dean groaned.

"Ignore it." He said and slowly kissed my lips then he deepened the kiss and someone knocked on the door again then Dean pulled away and sighed then he got up and he threw on a shirt with some jeans then he walked to the door opening it.

"Hey Bro Alexa's gotten hungry and I wanted to see if you and Riley was hungry also." Dean looked at me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok then I'll go get some cheese pizza-"

"Wait Roman I'm coming with." Dean said,Roman nodded and left Dean walked over to me hovering over me and he slowly kissed my lips.

"I love you weirdo." he whispered on my lips.

"I love you too lunatic." then he got up and grabbed his jacket and slipped on some shoes then he smiled and winked at me then closed the door.

---
(Inside the car
Roman's POV)
"Where is this pizza place at Bro?"

"We not going to get pizza,Were going to Kyle's House."

"Why we going there?"

"Because I think that's the guy that's messing with you and my sister so we're gotta find out what's up."

"I don't think that's a good idea because I think that I might have to kill the dude if he has something
to do with it."

---
(Riley's POV)
I was laying in the bed thinking about everything that was going on that I fell asleep the next thing I know I woke up and I'm tied up and blind folded,I feel someone walking around me and I felt someone's hand tied to mine then the person pulls the blind fold off of me and I look behind by arms and Alexa is tied behind me.

"Welcome ladies." Kyle said to me and Alexa then he took the blind fold off of Alexa then he got in front of my face and looked in my eyes.

"Did you miss me?" He smirked.

---

Ohhhhh Guys Alexa and Riley are trapped by Kyle(He is played by Avan Jogia in my story) and he has them tied up while Dean and Roman are on their way to Kyle's house,Find out what happens next in Torn don't forget to vote
and comment!

~Mia💃🏼