Chapter 22

(Riley POV)
So me and Dean drove back to our house sense we all had a week off when I got to me and Dean's bedroom I took out some Pajamas and got in the shower.

(30 Minutes later)
(Still Riley's POV)

When I was done out the shower I put my pajamas on and went to the kitchen and got some grapes.

Then I went to Me and Dean's Bedroom and I crawled on top of the bed and laid my head on Dean's Chest.

"I'm sleepy Deany."

"Then go to bed babe."

"But I don't want you to be up by yourself." He chuckled a little and said.

"I'll be fine baby get some sleep." Then I sighed and smiled then I rolled over to my side of the bed.

"Ok then Deany good night."

I lifted my head up and pecked Dean's lips and got under the covers as I got comfortable then I quickly fell asleep.

---

(Riley's Dream)
I woke up and I was in a dark room it was empty and it felt like no one was in it besides me...

"Hello?" I called no one answered.

Then I saw a tall figure so I walked towards it.

I got a little closer and I saw my ex Kyle I stood frozen because I couldn't move I was so shocked to see him in my dreams well nightmare.

He walked towards me and I still stood Frozen and when he finally stood in front of me he had a knife In his hand and held it against my neck and whispered in my ear.

"I'm coming for you Riley."

---

Ohhhh guys Riley's Ex came into her dreams I wonder why but I guess we'll find out soon anyway see you guys

~Mia