Chapter 24

(Riley's POV)
I rolled over in bed and checked the time it was 10am and my head and back was killing me Dean woke up a few minuets after me.

"Good morning." He said in his sexy morning voice.

"Morning." I said smiling.

"What happened last night?"

"Well Princess you had a girls night out with AJ,Paige and Alicia then a few hours later they dropped you off back here and then you came in here then I tried to lay you down in bed so you can sleep and get some rest but you had other plans then one thing lead to another and well you was in control mostly the whole night."

"Oh my goodness Deany."

I slapped his arm playfully.

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"Well I tried but you were to strong and I asked you were you ready,Then you said you were and well I think none of our neighbors got that much sleep last night." He said and smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Well did you at least use protection?"

"Yes Riley I was prepared."

I gasped and hit his chest then smiled and he grinned.

I just stared into his eyes as he stared into mines,Then my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said on the phone.

"Hey Riley." My mother said.

"Mom...Mom...Uh Hi."

"Hey honey where are you?"

"I'm in my home with my boyfriend in Cincinnati Ohio."

"Well me your Dad are home and Make sure to tell your Brother to come over to the house to for a family dinner and oh feel free to bring you guys boyfriend and girlfriend along."

"Ok mom I'll see you and Dad when we get there and I'll tell Joe."

"Ok honey love you bye."

"Love you to bye."

"Who was that baby?" Dean asked.

"That was my mom and dad and they want us,Joe and AJ to come to their house for dinner."

"Ok well you wanna go get ready now and meet up with Joe and AJ so we can all drive there together?"

"Yeah you call and tell Joe and I'll start getting ready."

"Ok love you." He said and pecked my lips.

"Love you to."

----

(At Riley's and Roman's Mom and dad's house)

(Riley's POV)
We walked into me and roman's mom and dad's house.

"Mom,Dad!" I yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen Honey!"
Mom yelled back.

Dad came walking down the steps.

"Roman and Riley my kids come give your old pops a hug."

Me and Roman walked over to our dad and gave him a hug,Mom walked in and we all had a group hug.

"Oh who are your friends Riley and Roman?"

"Oh uh mom this Dean my boyfriend."

"And this is AJ my girlfriend Dad."

"Well nice to meet you both my name is Bella and this is my husband Randal but you can call us Mr and Mrs Anoaʻi."

"Ok Mr and Mrs Anoaʻi."
AJ said.

"It's nice to meet you guys." AJ said and smiled.

"Yeah nice to meet you both." Dean said and held my hand then he squeezed it I could tell he was nervous.

---

(At the dinner table
Still Riley's POV)

"This dinner is great Mrs.Anoaʻi." Dean told my mom and I felt his hand on my thigh and I quickly felt goosebumps and smiled.

"Is something wrong baby girl?" My dad asked me.

"I'm fine dad." I turned to Dean and gave him a 'Stop it' look he smirked then we continued eating.

"So Dean where do you work?" My mom asked Dean.

My dad stayed silent and gave my mom a look that said 'Really.' she rolled her eyes at him.

"Well I'm a professional Wrestler along with Roman,Riley and AJ."

"That's great Hun." My mom told Dean.

---

(After Dinner
Still Riley's POV)
"Riley can I talk to you alone..." My dad asked me.

"Sure dad." I gave Dean a quick kiss and followed my dad outside.

"What's up Dad?"

"I'm just straight to the point Riley why did you bring him here."

"Who Dad?"

"That Dean boy."

"Well dad because he's my boyfriend."

"Well I don't like him."

"Why not dad?"

"Because he looks like trouble,he doesn't fit in with us and I have a bad feeling about him."

"Well I'm sorry dad that my boyfriend is a bad boy and he doesn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks about him and well he's not like us he had a bad life in the past but wrestling changed his life and Roman felt the same way but I forgave him but if you don't except it that I'm with him then oh well because he's my boyfriend and I'm old enough to make my own decisions."

After that talk with my dad I went back into the house.

"Can we leave please?"

"Why babe?" Dean asked me as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Because I don't wanna stay here."

"Ok baby we can leave then." He pecked my lips.

"Bye Mrs.AnoaʻI thanks for the dinner." Dean said.

"Bye Mr and Mrs.Anoaʻi and thank you for the dinner." AJ said and waved.

"Thanks Mom and Pops." Roman said and Bro hugged dad and kissed Mom's Cheek,Then Roman and AJ left and got inside the car.

"Yeah go ahead and run away with your lunatic Boyfriend Riley." My dad said.

"Whatever." I said then I rolled my eyes and hugged my Mom.

"Bye Dad."

"Bye Riley." My dad said.

"Let's go Dean." I said then held Dean's hand and we walked to the car then we got in the back while AJ and Roman was in the front and we drove back to Ohio.

---

Wow Guys Riley's Dad doesn't like Dean 😱
and on the bright side it looks like the parents both like AJ it was a ok dinner to me tbh but except for the little bit of drama that happened anyway let's see what happens next chapter
later guys.

~Mia