Chapter 33

(Riley's POV)
Today me and Dean were going to the carnival,We both just finished eating breakfast and went upstairs and got ready to head to the carnival together.

---
(At the carnival)
Me and Dean were currently standing in line for the Ferris wheel and some fans came up to us and asked us for some pictures so we took some pictures for them and after that we were next in line for the ferris wheel,Me and Dean sat in a cart on the ferris wheel and buckled our seat belts then we cuddled together until the ride started.

"Jon-"

"Hmm."

"I'm scared baby." I told Dean.

"Why's that Princess?" He asked.

"Because I am scared of heights." I said and hid my face in my hands because my face was turning red,I was also embarrassed.

"It's ok baby it's nothing to worry about I promise you,I will never let you go and I will be by you're side no matter what happens." He told me and he removed my hands from my face and he kissed my lips,his lips were so soft I felt like I was the only girl in the world that he cared about while caught up in the kiss,I slowly kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck then we parted after the kiss surprisingly the ride was over,Me and Dean decided to grab something to eat and head home.

---
(At the catering)
"Hey princess I'm gonna go to the bathroom just get us some funnel cake,cotton candy and two water bottles then we'll leave ok." He said.

"Ok baby don't be to long." I smiled.

"I promise I won't be." he chuckled and ran off to find the bathroom I laughed at my crazy future husband.

---
I just finished paying for me and Dean's snacks and he still wasn't back yet so I decided to sit on a bench and wait for him the next thing I know he comes back out the bathroom as soon as I sat down.

"Took you long enough Lunatic." I rolled my eyes at him as I got up from the bench,He smirked then he pecked my lips and he grabbed our snacks then we held hands and headed back to the car and drove back to the house.

---
Hey Peoples this is a short update but here you go guys comment below how you thought this chapter was and don't forget to vote also thanks for reading! :)

~Mia💜