Chapter 3

(Riley's POV)
I woke up with the sun beaming in my eyes I turned to the other dresser that had my phone on it and looked at the time it was 4:30am we had to be at the airport by 6am,So I got up stretched and jumped into the shower.

(A half of hour later
5:00am Dean's POV)

I just got out my shower sense Seth,Roman,Riley and I had our rooms we also had our bathrooms,I put on some Jeans and a black shirt with three buttons on them and my black jacket and some tennis shoes grabbed my phone,Car and hotel keys left my hair messy and left room into the living room.
(Skip until they
get onto the
airplane Riley's POV)
I was on the plane waiting for take off and wondering who I might sit by...Shortly after Dean sat next to me.
"Hi Dean." I said smiling at him and slightly blushing,He returned back the smile and say down next to me on the plane...
"Hey Princess you sleep well?"
"I slept like a baby." I said and we both chuckled a little then it was quite until Dean spoke...
"So um Riley I was wondering after our live event today that we go out on a date to a restaurant just me and you what do you say?"
"Dean I don't know I don't think that Roman would like me going on a 'Date' with one of his best friends." I said regretting what I said but I knew it was the right thing to do,Or was it? I though to myself.
"it's cool Riley
forget I asked you." Dean said with sadness in his eyes and his voice.
I was thinking to myself was he just pretending to get me in his bed or is the lunatic fringe actually having feelings,I sighed and texted Seth and see
what he would say.
(The Text Messages
S-Seth and R-Riley)
R-Hey Sethers I wanna ask you something.
S-Is it about Dean?
R-Yeah how did you know?
S-Because me and Roman are behind but don't worry he's Sleep.
R-That explains the snoring behind me...Anyway so you must had heard Dean asking me out.
S-Yeah I did but Riley I know I told you that he hurts girls,but he does but I think with you it's Different,because as soon as Roman introduced You to me and him he looked like he was soft not like he usually is the lunatic fringe,What I'm trying to say is that you should go on the date and while y'all are out I'll distract roman and tell me when y'all are back at the hotel ok?
R-Damn Seth that's a lot of words you texted 😂😂😂
but yeah I got it I'm tell him it's on and about that plan so he can know,And thanks Seth your like the brother I always wanted but Shh don't tell Roman. 😁
S-I won't Smiley Riley and your welcome and have fun but not to much fun. 😄
I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket.
I tapped Dean on his shoulder and he jumped then calmed down and then stared in my eyes.
I smiled and he leaned forward and so did I then I grabbed his hair and kissed him,He kissed back with passion.We both let go and stared in each other eyes once Again and I blushed then I told Dean...
"Yes Dean."
"Yes What Princess?"
"Yes I will go out on the date with you but there's a catch."
I smiled,Then I told him about the plan that Seth made and I agreed to,then Dean was silent for a minute then he smirked and said...
"Ok I'm in." He smirked Again and pressed his lips to mine and kissed with passion and I returned the passion then we both let go and I rested my head on Dean's Shoulder then though to myself...I hope this plan will work,Then shortly after I fell asleep on his shoulder.