Chapter 7

"Mmm please Levi." I couldnt help but groan into his ear as I felt his hips slam against mine.

"N..no Y/N." Levi groaned into my ear.

His fingernails dug deep into the back of my hands as we squeezed each other's. He had mine pinned to the mattress.

"Not yet." Levi was a moaning mess in my ear. He bit down roughly onto my ear lobe.

His left hand broke free from mine, finding its way to my hips he jerked mine up into his, holding mine there in place as be pounded into me.

"Fuck, I love how you fucking feel Y/N." Levi's jaw was clenched tightly as he bit down onto his tongue. His eyes were half open, focused on my every expression. He lived for this moment.

Feeling my heat explode inside of me, my head hits the pillow as i arch my back. Bringing my hand up to Levis abdomen, I attempt to push him away. But it's no use.

His hand let's go of my hips, grabbing ahold of my free hand locking it down above my head.

His lips find mine as my orgasm rips through my body.

"Why do you always push me away? I enjoy the feeling of that pretty little thing making a mess all over me." Levis hips snap up into mine roughly and I almost feel myself being split in two. He continues to bury himself deeper in my mess.

"I'm cu...Levi." I grin back at him with half open eyes, mouth hanging open as I moan out into the room shamelessly.

"Just like that......Y/N don't stop." Levi eyes were squeezed shut as he brought his head down to rest on my shoulder. Feeling my hips spasm below him, his stop completely allowing me to take change. He was moaning like crazy into my neck, he must have been close. His hands were trembling in mine.

I continue to rock my hips into his and my high begins to fade. It was almost becoming painful but I didn't mind, I just wanted to see him crumble.

"Ahhhg Fuck Y.....Y/N." Levi hands squeeze harder onto mine as I feel his hips spasm against mine. He was panting like crazy as I felt him throb inside me.

He slammed his hips into mine a few more times before pulling out, bringing our mess along with him.  

Someone knocking at the door pulled our attention.

"Are the two of you ever going to mange to detach yourselves from one another long enough for us to run this hit?" James annoyed voice came from the other side of the door.

Levi had grabbed a cloth, bringing it between my legs he cleans our mess up before pulling me up from the bed, bringing his lips to my forehead.

"Nobody else, just me."

And that's exactly what happened. Weeks turned into months despite Levis doubts. To both of our surprise we both fell into a comfortable routine. Our crews even managed to work together on a few hits. As for the two of us, neither one of us went to sleep without the arms of the other around us. It because second nature.

Levi had asked me to leave the brothel entirely. He said it would help ease his mind, and in return he'd pick up the slack I where I was lagging. And he stayed true to his word. A day didn't go by where I didn't have what needed.