Chapter 73/ Levi POV/ Porco POV

A glimpse into the past (a dream)

Levi POV

"Let's stop by here." Hand finding Y/N's, I pull her along.

Turning my head slightly I catch her white and blue dress in the sunlight. The way the breeze had picked the skirt up, her olive legs. Her sun kissed skin as she fights to get her hair out of her face.

Beautiful.

She stumbles into me, making our way into the art shop.

The bell rings above us, as I wrap my arm around her. Snaking it down her waist, I pull her in as close as possible.

Clearing my throat. The shop keeper turns around from behind the desk.

"Apologies, how can I help the two of you?"

Y/N hides her face in my chest. Taking note to what kind of building we are in.

"I'd like to have her portrait drawn." Hand rubbing up and down her spine. My lips meet her forehead.

"Levi, I don't-"

"Shush, I want it for myself."

She blushes, pulling her eyes from me to the shop keeper.

Nodding at the man, I pull us forward.

"What does a portrait run?"

A smile tugs over his face.

"Depends sir, on size and if you'd like color to be used."

"Color please, and one big enough for my desk."

"About 20 coins."

A small gasp leaves Y/N's lips.

My hand tickles her spine in reassurance.

"That's fine, where would you have her sit?"

The artist looks Y/N over, eyes narrowing before he looks around the shop.

"She has beautiful skin, her hairs quite dark. I'd like to have her near the window. There's good lighting and a antique chair, she'd look lovely there." Pointing in the direction of the window near the entrance.

"Agreed." Smiling back, I pull her along. Guiding her to the antique chair.

Sitting slowly she runs her hands over her skirt, straightening it.

My hands slips from hers, taking a spot up against the wall to watch. My arms crossing over the other as my ankles cross. Head resting against the frame.

She fidgets, uncertain as to what to do. She's nervous, I love that.

"You said color, right sir?"

The artist comes over to sit before Y/N, placing a fresh piece out to work on.

"Yes, color please. I want to capture her just the way she is now. I want to remember today-"

Pulling me by my arm, Y/N pushes me into the chair before sitting her ass on top of my lap. Wrapping a arm around my shoulder. The other hand splaying out against my chest. Wedding ring shining in the light.

"You can draw us both, can't you?" Her cheeks blush a deeper red.

The artist smiles, nodding his chin.

Tilting my head to the side, I smirk up at her. One hand resting on the arm of the chair, making sure my wedding band was as visible as her own. The other coming up between her legs to rest on her thigh. Thumb stroking her soft skin.