Chapter 24/ Levi POV

Authors note: Heyyhha, so I'm going to be moving into the end of the first season, but I don't really feel like writing out a bunch of fight scenes when we all know what happened. There will be blood and gore to come. So just know the Female Titan will not be greatly covered, more so skimmed over with a recap. Sorry for anyone who wanted to that, but I have had these ideas in my head for a second I just need to get them down.
.......................................................................

Y/N POV

"Hey Y/N how's your mom doing? my dad says she's a cheap fuck. Only a coin to make that old hag open up." My eyes squeezed shut. Allowing the older boys to back me into a corner outside of one of the underground brothels'.

This was a dream it had to be, but something felt strangely familiar about it. Like I was re living a memory maybe?

Didn't matter, all that mattered was getting back to my sick mother. And giving her the medication she needed.

I was starting to get worried for Mama, she wasn't looking very well. She was sick, really sick. She told me not to worry about it, but how could I not?

"Hey ugly! Look at me when I'm talking to you! I heard your old man didn't want you. That you were just to ugly to be his, a mistake. What do you think, she's kinda cute isn't she?" The boy closest to me grins and looks back at the other 3 boys.

I prepare myself for what's to come, clenching my fists as my eyes harden as I look back up at him.

"IM NOT UGLY!" I kick my foot out as hard as I could. Bringing it right between the boys legs. Racking his non existent balls.

It was short lived, I only managed to make it halfway around the corner before one of their hands came out to grab a fistful of my hair. Yanking me back to slam against the pavement.

"Where do you think your going?!" The boy I kicked prior was making his way over to me as I picked myself up off they pavement. Preparing myself to run, but there was no point. There was to many of them.

"Where were you Y/N? You had me worried sick!" My mothers palm comes down, connecting with my bruised cheek, sending my face flying in the opposite direction. Splitting my lip in the process. I was already badly bruised due to the beating the boys dished out, swollen in some parts.

I slowly raise my hand, wiping away the drop of blood on the back of my hand as I brought my face back to meet hers.

Seeing the empty bottle of cheap booze on the night stand beside the bed, she was clearly drunk. She was still in her garments from her last client. With his mess staining her gown and all.

I sighed crossing the small room to grab ahold of the bag of medicine it had taken me a day to get my hands on, I was young it took me longer to acquire things.

It had flown across the room when she hit me. Flinging from my hand.

"Ma you really shouldn't be drinking with your condition, its only going to make you sic-"

Before I could finish my sentence I was met with a foot to the ass as my mother kicked me out into the busy hallway of the brothel. The very one my mother whored herself out from.