Chapter 59/ Levi POV

Authors note: Some of you wanted the name of the artist from my past 2 chapters. I HAVE FOUND HER. @suzupiyosan on Twitter😏 play nice please, I love her work.
......................................................................

         Flashback to the night of Tommy's death

Levi POV

My back aches, it fucking burns, a pain I had never felt before.

Another high pitched scream fills my ears.

Emily's.

Shutting the dungeon door slowly behind me, her screams seem to fade. Not my concern anymore. Someone would soon find her.

Flipping the scalpel in my hand, I lean into the wall. Taking the corners slowly, my hand coming up.

Cupping a guards mouth, I watch the thin layer of skin on his neck fold back at the pressure of the surgical blade.

Beautiful. These fuckers almost made killing humans justifiable.

The warm blood coats my fingers as I release my grip, allowing the guard to slump to the floor.

My eyes squeezed shut as I do my best to push past the pain. My back, it was bad. I didn't need to see it to know, I could feel it.

And based off of Emily's reaction while she cleaned it, only confirmed it.

Exhaling out deeply, I slowly bend over. Carful not to strain my sore ribs.

Must be nice having money, being able to stock your guards with equipment, guns, armor...

Fucking idiot.

It wasn't the newest, but there was a pump action shot gun. It was enough to blow a hole in someone.

One they wouldn't be able to recover from.

My hand finds his pocket, fishing out a single other shell, blood coating my fingers in the process.

Checking the chamber, I can see there's already one locked and ready to go. Switching the safety back on, I stick to the shadows. Pocketing the extra shell.

If I wanted to make it to Tommy i'd have to stay undetected long enough to locate him.

"Where?" Blade pressing further into the young mans neck. Shot gun hanging over my shoulder, resting on my back.

He was young, far too young to be in this line of work.

Unfortunately for him, I wasn't taking any prisoners. No loose ends.

Nobody that could come back and be a potential threat to Y/N. Nobody that could harm either of the girls.

All men must die.

"The masters, the masters chambers!" The man stutters, Adam's apple pressing into the blade. Eyes searching mine for mercy.

Mercy was no long a word in my vocabulary, it was unheard of.

The things I witnessed, the pictures, her screams... The threats against not only my wife life but my child's, my only blood...