Chapter 51/ Levi POV

Authors note: I opened up a section for the people who have questions about the author to ask them. It's on my message board, feel free to ask to your hearts desire. I realize I've kept the door shut as to who am as a writer, it's kind of a mystery, but I wanted to open that door for those who have questions. Feel free to drop them there, I'm a pretty open book, there isn't much I won't answer unless you push it 😂😏 And yes, this is where you can ask me questions on my stories, or upcoming ones.
.....................................................................
Y/N POV

I keep moving, putting one foot in front of the other.

But I don't make it very far.

He stops me just as we make it outside of the hall doors.

Somehow I knew that this was planned. He probably wanted privacy to do this. He had seen me out on the field, knew my habits. He knew I'd come for the liquor cabinet. He was probably standing here waiting all night. Of course he was, how stupid of me.

I try and pull left, to escape his hold. I just wanted to go back to my office, my room. Check on Faye, maybe have that drink now. It was really starting to sound good.

I knew I could definitely use it.

"Where are you going? Our rooms that way." He points up and to the right, in the other direction then mine. Motioning with his chin in that direction as he begins to pull me.

I can't help but laugh.

"Your room." Rolling my eyes I put my back to him, even though his had a good grip on my arm, I couldn't break free even if I tried.

He pulls on my arm, yanking me around to look into his eyes.

"Our room, Y/N. You two haven't been staying there? Where have you been sleeping? Where has Faye been sleeping, napping?" His hand trails down to my hand, fingers locking around my bare finger, abandoning his question's all together. Suddenly none of them seemed important anymore.

I can feel him trembling. A unknown sensation with him.

"Your ring, did you loose it? Did it break during traini-"

"I took it off.. I'll give it to Faye when she's old enough." Not sure if he hadn't caught my earlier statement about not being engaged anymore.

I mean that's kind of what happens when you leave someone for a month and go MIA. Especially when we were to be married the same day he left.

His eyes slowly trail up my hand. The shaking in his body becoming obvious and hard for even him to hide. But that was just it, He wasn't trying to.

"Why would you do that? Why would you ever think that would be okay? Put it back on, now." Pupils spilling into the whites, he was angry? Upset, maybe? He was unreadable.

Was he serious right now?

Now I was happy for the lack of audience.

I laugh, actually fucking laugh for the first time in over a month.

Ripping my arm free, I shove my hands into his chest, pushing him back to give myself the advantage I'd need.