Chapter 56/ Levi POV

Levi POV

She was dodging and evading my questions. I knew what she was doing, and I didn't like it. Not one fucking bit.

But my other head seemed to be doing all thinking, the decision making.

And fuck if I was gonna fight it.

I wanted her, I needed her. She was like a breath of fresh air, one I had been dying to take. She set my lungs on fire.

My hands, lips, everything were on her. Forcing her to quicken her pace as we practically ran backwards. Not stopping until her ass met my desk, and only stopping for a second to pick her up. Setting her down on the desk I push her legs open, stepping between them. Hands running up here thighs until I come in contact with her belt.

"Take this off, now." Lips trailing down her neck, my teeth sink into her soft flesh, leaving my mark for everyone to see. A whimper falls from her lips, feeling her hips roll forward against mine.

She wanted our bodies to do all the talking?

Fine.

Mine had a hell of a lot to say.

A whimper mixed with a moan escapes her lips. Not quite sure, I didn't really care. Any sound she made sounded sexy as hell, made my dick ache.

Growing impatient with the amount of time she was taking to undress, I take matters into my own hands. Swatting her hands away, my lips find hers again. Lips eager to have hers, I wanted to taste every inch.

Teeth tugging on her bottom lip, my fingers find her zipper yanking it down, just to find her waist band.

"Levi-"

"Wrap your arms around my neck."

It only takes her a second to do as she's told, my dick twitching at her obedience.

The second I feel she's got a good hold, I rip her ass up, pulling her jeans and panties clean from her and down to her thighs before I set her back down, bare ass on my desk.

I was weak in the knees.

Really I'd say anything, use any excuse to eat her pussy.

And right now, that's exactly what I wanted.

"Levi, no! I haven't showered, I trained today-"

"Even better. I've been craving your pussy all day, just let me eat in peace."

My face meets the wet mess between her thighs. Breathing in deeply, I groan out loud. She smelled amazing.

Fingers digging deeper into her soft flesh, I push her legs open further, exposing her pink pulsing mess.

It was beautiful, sexy as hell. But it had beauty to it that only I could love and and appreciate. Y/N was sculpted straight from the gods. Whoever made her, put in time. She was absolutely perfect.

Hands wrapping under her thighs I yank her into my face.

Lips kissing hers as I take my time on each and every inch of sensitive skin, tongue dragging up her slit parting her until I meet her clit. Taking it between my teeth, I suck.

A throaty moan fills the office as my eyes flash up to meet hers.

She was watching, enjoying. She wanted a show, I'd give her one.

We had been kept apart for to long, I felt feral.

Pushing my face further, my tongue massages her hole. Nose burying deep into her slit, the tip of it rubbing against her clit.