Chapter 130/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

Had he known?

Sitting back in the chair, I pick the book up re reading the paragraph.

Levi broke our bond, and robbed himself of half of his life.

I place the book back down before I decide to snatch it up, checking it out and leaving.

Pulling up to the scouts base, I watch the cadets glare at the old truck as I slam the door behind me.

"Where are you?"

I ask Levi through the bond, not bothering to attempt to track him down.

It takes him only a moment to respond.

"Training field, are you here?"

I don't respond, I just head to the field.

When Levi comes into view he has his back to me, pointing at a cadet as he drags the other by his collar through the dirt. He tosses the cadet on his ass, squatting down to take a fist full of his shirt again as he yanks the cadet to come nose to nose with him.

"If you are still shooting at the same target when I get back from taking this shit, I'm going to fuck your day up!"

He tosses the cadet by his collar, throwing him to onto his back with his gun.

The cadet scrambles to pick himself up out of the dirt.

Clearing my throat I walk up behind them as Levi turns around.

His eyes meet mine as his squad turns to.

He opens his mouth but is cut off.

Connie cuts in, running past Levi to come hug me.

My entire back cracks as he picks me up, lifting me off the ground.

"Captain!"

I sigh, looking over his shoulder to Levi.

He watches me carefully.

Connie was much bigger then he used to be.

My legs dangle in the air as he shakes me from side to side.

"Connie!"

Levi takes a step forward in our direction glaring at the back of Connie's head as he speaks.

Connie lowers me until my boots meet the ground.

"It's so good to see you Captain."

He brings his hand up, flicking my bangs up and into my eye.

I close my eyes and open them just as I watch Levi grab ahold of Connie pulling him back and out of his way.

"Get back in formation, you idiot."

Connie holds his hands up, walking backwards into Jean.

Levi side steps coming into view, demanding my attention as he squints his eyes at me.

"Hey, everything alright?"

He reaches out, taking my hand in his.

My head snaps to the side, locking eyes with him.

It takes me a moment to find the words. I was feeling so much right now.

I settle for a simple nod.

Hange and Katrina catch my eye. The two of them walking out of the base side by side deep in discussion. It looked like Hange was doing all of the talking and Katrina all of the listening.