Chapter 100/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

Reaching forward I slowly butter my toast, ignoring the way Levi watches me.

Sitting across the table, he brings his mug up to his lips watching my every move as he takes a sip.

I wait a another minute before I meet his eyes. Unable to bare his attention any further.

"What?!"

A grin tugs across his face, shaking his head back and forth.

"Nothing, you just seemed so set on talking last night. I've been waiting for you to start."

Placing the butter knife down, I ignore the cadets walking past us in the Mess Hall.

"I did, as I recall I tried to talk this morning but you had...... other interests."

He places the mug down reaching across the table to take my toast from my plate.

" Well as I recall, you had no objections once I began. I was hungry, much like I am now."

A grin tugs across his lips as he brings the buttered bread to his lips. Eyes never leaving my own as he takes a bite.

Practically snorting I look away to the kitchen, reaching for my mug of coffee.

"Hungry was a understatement. I wasn't even awake before you crawled between my legs. I barley had any need for a shower once you were done."

Setting my toast down he reaches for his tea, shrugging.

"It's my favorite meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was starving."

My face flushes, looking back at him only to have to look away immediately after seeing the desire written so clearly across his face.

Clearing my throat I focus on something across the room, on anything but the thought of his flushed face between my thighs and he licked his lips clean of me.

"Our daughter where is she?" Looking back to meet his gaze, he points with a single finger still holding his mug at the loud table across the hall.

My eyes follow his gaze, watching the cadets shout and joke around our daughter. Barley able to see above the table, she sits there with a glass of milk and a muffin smiling at the cadets surrounding her.

I move, unable to control myself before Levi's hand grabs on my wrist stopping me.

"We need to talk, we can grab her after. Go and do something as a family, she's fine though. I gave her the muffin and milk, she knows she needs to eat."

Slowly sitting back down my eyes linger on the beautiful little girl that resembles her father all to much.

I was there, I could see myself in her. But Levi clearly held the stronger gene of the two.

Forcing myself to look away, I meet his eyes.

"Talk, let's talk."

Pushing the plate of toast across the table his eyes look down at it.

"Eat, we both could use it after locking ourselves in the bedroom all night."

Giving him a quick nod I agree before reaching for the food. I was starving.

"I guess you can start."  Nodding my head at him to go as I take a bite out of the toast he already had.

He exhales, taking another drink as he watches me eat.

"Alright, I'll begin."

I sallow a bite, nodding once again for him to continue.

His eyes drop to my left hand, to the ring.