Chapter 30/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" Levi's hand wraps around my arm, spinning me back around to face him.

We were nearly inside the base now. Looking over his shoulder I can see all the cadets starting at us in horror. Waiting to see how this will play out.

Hange was crouched down, looking over James as I watched him slowly regain consciousness, unable to get up off the ground. He had both of his hands over his face covering himself as blood pooled between his fingers.

"Away from you, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Attempting to rip my arm free from his hold.

"What's wrong with me? Ha, that's really rich coming from you, Y/N." The air filled with Levi's hatful laughter.

He was furious.

"Your insane." Shaking my head back and forth as I stumble back, Levi's hold still on my arm.

"Maybe, but clearly not as insane as you." Before he could finish he had yanked me into the base, ripping at my arm as he dragged me past all the staring cadets.

Feet fumbling to find my footing as I tried to keep up with him.

"Levi stop, or so help me I wil-"

"Will what?!" He kicked in the door to his office throwing me inside as he closed the door behind him.

Putting my arms out in front of me I catch myself before I could face plant on the ground.

"Will what Y/N? Finish your sentence. You'll what? Fuck James again?" It rolls off his tongue like melted butter.

Shaking my head in annoyance, I could see where this was going.

Levi was jealous, it looked horrible on him.

"There it is." Rolling my eyes, I push myself up off the floor. Standing tall as I turn back around to meet Levi.

But before I could finish my turn I was nearly knocked on my ass, Levi's hand coming out to grab me by the throat as I gasp out loud. Hands immediately coming up to claw at his hand, but I quickly stop, realizing this is what he needs. Now almost relaxing into it.

Slamming me against the wall beside the door I feel my feet leave the ground as we glare daggers back at one another. His hot breath hitting my face as I'm sure mine was doing the same to him.

"Levi." Gasping out his name. My eyes narrow down on his as my eyes begin to speckle.

I was losing air quick. But I was to stubborn to admit defeat.

Levi knew that.

Dropping me onto my feet, I gasp out loud.

Hands coming up to my neck and I choke in air.

"Jealousy doesn't suit you Levi, it's not a good look for you." Stepping forward to follow him across the room.

He was headed for his desk.

"There's nothing worth being jealous over, there never has been. James is no more of a threat to me then any of these other cadets." Levi was at his desk, pulling his chair out to sit.

Coming in front of him, putting myself between the desk and chair preventing him from sitting.

He didn't get to pick and choose when he wanted to be honest. That's not how this works.

Especially when he didn't have the entire story.

"Nothing worth being jealous over?! Like you didn't just beat James to a bloody pulp. But now your going to stand here and lie straight to my face about it?" I immediately regretted the last part as it came out, I knew he'd use it against me.