Chapter 17

Levi took a few steps forward closing the distance between us.

"Are you crazy? What hell are you talking abo-"

Both of his hands came up to squeeze my cheeks. He was pushing on them so hard my lips were starting to look like fish lips.

"No im not, I just couldn't stand the sight of your pregnant with another mans child. If this needs to happen I want it to be mine. It should be mine." He brought his lips to mine.

The kiss was demanding and fierce as his fingers dig deeper into my cheeks holding me steady.

I had to pull myself away. I didn't want to but this was wrong.

"So let me get this straight. You don't want to have a child with me because you love me and you want to create a family, that your just as curious as I am to see what they'd look like. But because you can't stand the sight of me pregnant by someone else. No thank you." I brought my hands up to his pulling them from my cheeks as I took a step back.

He looked hurt and confused, but I was to. How could he say something like that, to me of all people.

"Im not sure what I'm going to do, but having a child that was clearly unwanted by the man I've been madly in love with since I was young... dosnt sound all that appealing. When the time comes I'll have to make that decision, but don't try to concern yourself further with my problems. I appreciate the... offer? But I ca-

"It's not a offer, it's a desire. I want that just as bad with you as you want it with me. I may not be as vocal about mine, but I am now. And I'm here, that's what matters. I've been just as in love with you as you were with me back in the day, I've never stopped. Don't tell me not to concern myself with your problems when I make it so obvious that they are mine to bare as well. The child wouldn't be unwanted, it would be loved and adored by both of its parents, it's rightful father." Levi was quick to cut me off, he must had thought quite a bit about this. He was prepared to say whatever he needed to.

"You'd never get to see your child, it would be raised as his own. That's the entire point in a heir." I bent down to pick up the shattered glass pieces. I could hear his breath hitch as he took in the information.

It wasn't pleasant to hear but he needed to know.

"That.. that would be alright.. as long as you were able to keep a eye over it. It's not my favorite idea, a man playing dad to my child but necessary if I don't want anyone else touching you." Levi bent down resting a arm on his knee as he helped me pick the pieces up.

"Levi... I'll have to sleep with hi-

"No, you won't. You won't have to, I'll figure something out. Anything just don't get in bed with him Y/N." Levi sounded desperate almost.

"Exactly how is that supposed to work? How is he supposed to think-""

"Uhhggg just stop it, I don't want to think about you two." Levi was shaking his head back and forth trying to rid him of the thought.

"You'll get him drunk, swap out with a paid girl. Something, anything ... we will figure that part out when it comes." Levi scooped the shattered cup into his hands, disposing of it.

We both took a second to look one another over and then locking eyes.

"Levi.... I... we don't even know if that's in fact what he wants. And honestly, after Petra.... I'm still shaken up.. I need some time.. a child is a lot to think about." I hadn't noticed Levi's eyes leaving mine, turning into a hard glare.

"Ahh I see you got my letters, I wished to discuss this with you in a more private setting... Y/N, can we?" I knew what Levi was glaring at it was Tommy. He said he was coming to visit, I just didn't think so soon. How did he even locate me in the base.