Chapter 26/ Levi POV

Authors note: I BRING THE TEA!

.................................................................................

Levi POV

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so fucking sorry." I groaned out loud.

She melted into my lips, allowing her body to press against mine just like it used to, feeling her warmth and all. It felt like home, it felt right.

I moaned into her lips once more, hand coming down to pulls her hips to mine as my other cradles her cheek. Keeping her still so I could do what needed to be done. Tongue dancing over her bottom lip asking for entry.

She needed to feel this just as much as me.

She needed this. We both did.

Fuck, I had felt so fucking sick these past two days. Mentally and physically. Absolutely going insane with worry. I was scared, worried for her well being. Her safety, I hadn't seen her.

I just needed this.

"Where were you Y/N? Where were you? I looked everywhere. Where were you, you stubborn fool." I push her back, dropping my hand from her face to grab her ass. Squeezing it as I yanked her up and off the ground.

I needed her close, to feel her wrapped around me. I was tired of the distance. It had been months since we had so much as brushed up against one another. I was beyond past it, I wouldn't stand for it anymore.

Surprisingly she didn't fight it, she wrapped her legs around my waist, arms wrapping around my shoulders as I attack her neck. My hands coming up to stroke her back in a comforting manner, fingertips grazing over her soft flesh.

I was surprised she allowed all of this without a argument.

She acted as if she had never seen it, Blair choking on my cock. AND THAT BOTHERED ME. It bothered me so fucking much. I didn't want to see her hurt, but maybe bothered? I wanted some sort of reaction so I knew she still cared.

Her hand came out, shoving herself back and out of my arms.

"Stop, stop..." she gasped as she dropped the the floor. My arms coming out to catch her, hand cupping the back of her head. But she was on a mission and it was to get the hell away from me.

"Y/N stop, please. We need to talk. I know you saw her in my office." She blew past me yanking the door open and turning left to head to her office.

She said nothing. Just held her hand up and waved it off as she began to take the stairs two at a time.

"Don't sweat it, I should apologize, I should have knocked. I just thought we had made plans is al-"

"You were crying Y/N. I heard you and saw it. You ran away from me when I chased. We did have plans, and I'm so fucking sorry for that. She dropped in an-"

"I.Don't.care." She made a sickening face as she shook her head, pausing between words, kicking the door open to her office as I followed her in. She made a B line for the room. Heading for her gear.

"No." I stepped forward and into her way, grabbing the ODM gear. I wouldn't let her run away from me again. I was here now.

"Don't leave, not yet. Not without me." I watched her eyebrows tug together in confusion, and then she closed her eyes.

When she opened them again she was practically gone, switching whatever it was inside of her that puts on a fake show.

"Levi, whatever you thought you saw. Whatever it is, I can assure you I'm not upset nor was I cry-"