Chapter 75/ Porco POV/ Levi POV

Porco POV

My hands find Y/N's helping her out of her jeans faster. Fingers yanking her belt loops down. My lips meet hers the second the door slams shut.

Soft, she's so soft. She tastes like a dream, one I've dreamed of for so long.

She kicks the jeans free from her ankles. My fingers trailing up her tighs before I grip her ass, pulling her flush with my hips.

She jumps, wrapping her legs around my waist as I carry us to the wall, slamming her into it.

Her head knocks back, my lips claiming hers once again.

I feel it, whatever that's laid dormant within us catching fire.

Pulling my lips free they find her neck, licking, biting, kissing down her shoulder as her shirt falls free.

Her hips roll into mine, my boxers being the only thing keeping us apart.

I feel wetness.

Moaning out loud, I pull free looking down.

She was completely naked. Came here with nothing but a thin layer of clothing.

Hands finding my face, she pulls my lips back to hers, dropping a hand to roam down my stomach.

Her fingertips graze against my abs before clawing at my chest.

"Are you sure?"

Gasping for air between kisses, my tongue meets hers. To clouded by the pleasure I was already feeling.

Her hips rock forward again. Pinning her to the wall, I free a hand. Meeting her own, she helps me free of my boxers as the hand wonders south.

...................................................................................

Y/N POV

Our eyes meet, Porcos glazing over in desire. Anxiously waiting my answers.

I give him a simple nod, reaching down between us. My hand wraps around his thickness.

He moans, grinding himself into my hand a head of his arousal already coating my hand.

"Enough of that. No more touching me, put me inside of you."

His lips leave my own, whispering against my lips before his teeth latch onto my ear. His hand finds my ass again, bouncing me up into the air to better angle myself for him.

My right arm locks around his shoulders. Holding me closer afraid I might fall, I line him up with my entrance.

A gasp leaves my lips, before my teeth sink into his shoulder. Crying out in pleasure as my eyes roll back into my head.

It had been quite some time since I had been with a man.

He was inside me before I could exhale. Gasping along with me in relief.

"Fuck." He said as a groaning mess. A single hand slamming into the wall beside my head to brace himself as he allowed his hips to do all the work keeping me impaired on him.

My eyes continue to roll in pleasure. Bringing my free hand up, I wrap my arms around his neck, allowing him to fuck me into the wall.

The room fills with the sound of our skin slapping aginist one another, my tongue getting a faint taste of something coppery.

Eyes gaping, rolling back into place, I pull my teeth free from Porcos shoulder. I hadn't realized how hard I was biting.

I gasp out in worry as my hips clash onto his. Once, twice, three times he plows himself balls deep before realizing I had gone motionless.