Chapter 35/ Levi POV

Levi POV

"What the hell do you think your doing? Are you stupid?" The hand that was wrapped around her chest slides up to cup her face as I breath out deeply, I need to feel her. I almost didn't catch her in time. She was running, I was almost certain she was gonna jump, at least it looked that way.

She's okay, I reassure myself once more as I breath out deeply. I could feel her warmth, her heart beat, she must have been just as nervous as I was.

"Levi." She gasps out loud once more, spinning around in my arms to jump up, wrapping her arms around my neck as she clung desperately to me.

"Levi." She whispered into my neck.

My named sounded so sweet comin from of her lips.

I tighten my hold on her, pulling us both away from the railing and away from the door. I doubt anyone would pass but I wasn't about to take any chances.

Not with Y/N, our time was precious, every second counted.

Bringing my hand up I stroke her hair, breathing in her scent deeply. Instantly relaxing my nerves, I was quite upset before this.

Watching the two of them like that, it was more then difficult, and that was putting it nicely.

He was doing it on purpose, touching her, whispering to her like that.

He should never get that close, never speak to her in such a way. She should never have to hear to perverted thoughts of any others mans mind besides my own.

"Shhhh... shhhh, it's okay love. I'm here." I hug her even tighter, I wasn't aware of how badly I needed to touch her, feel her embrace against mine.

I was desperate for her, a fucking mess.

"Levi I... I've missed you. I didn't mean anything I said. I love you. I'm sorry, he-" My lips silence hers, that's all I needed to hear.

I was so torn up about it, what if she actually meant those words? What if she wanted me gone? I was just to stubborn to accept it, and now I was relieved I hadn't.

My tongue dominates hers, pushing it to the side so I can explore every ounce of her sweet mouth. She tasted so good, delicious.

I missed it, needed to re claim it.

Sucking on her lip I release it between my teeth, a deep moan fills the air. A moan that had erupted from my chest.

Both hands cupping her face.

"Are you hurt? Any bruises? He hasn't hurt you has he?" Dropping my hands to her body I examine it quickly, spinning her in a circle and lifting her arms, pulling her dressing to her thighs to make sure that her flawless skin remained just that, flawless.

I wasn't sure if it was the booze I had been consuming secretly all night that had me riding out a drunken high or just the warmth of her skin, but it felt good.

I dropped down to a knee, pulling her dress further up as I spin her, looking at her ass and thighs.

"Liar." I mouth to myself in relief, she wasn't harmed, no marks....

I spoke to soon, eyes falling down her legs, and then her calves I can see small restraint marks around her ankles. My eyes pan up. Fingers locking around her small wrists, flipping them outwards for me to see. Revealing ones that looked the same as the ones on her ankles.

My blood  begins to boil, fingers tightening around Y/N's wrist.

"I'm sorry Y/-"

Now it was Y/N's turn to comfort me, her lips were against mine, both hands holding each side of my face as she knelt down to pull me up.