Chapter 119/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

His eyes burn through me.

Filex stares at me for a moment before smiling. His teeth white and sparkly.

He makes to move.

Pushing himself up on his knees he leans forward with one hand in the grass and the other reaching.

For me.

Clearing my throat, I breathe in through my nose.

"Come here baby."

My hands find his waist, pulling him up and onto my lap.

He smells good.

His clothes fit.

It seems like the children here were at least well fed and tended to.

Probably kept them well so they could catch a fair price.

He rubs his head into my chest, pulling back he peers up at me.

I can't help it.

I kiss his forehead, wrapping my arms around him and bringing him in closer as I stand with him, rifle still strapped to my back.

Margret makes her way up the hill, eyes gleaming as she watches me carry Felix.

She brings her hand up, running it through his hair.

"Hey buddy."

She smiles at him, looking back at me.

"I'm sorry to say it Y/N but now I'd like to see what Levi looks like. He looks nothing like you."

A grin covers my face.

"All our children look like their father, he has strong genes."

Moving Felix over to the other hip I look at the other children with Margret.

"What do we do with all these children?"

Taking a step further, I look back up at Margret.

"Get the nuns down here. They can look over the children while we track down their mothers. These children are going home."

I hold tight to Felix, scared someone might try to take him from me again.

His hands cling to my clothing, gripping my shirt into his fist as his head lays on my shoulder.

I wondered what he was thinking. What his little eyes had seen in such a short period time.

She nods once, running past me to bring all the children back inside the school.

We'd stay here for a night or two until the nuns could me it here and evacuate the children.

After that.

We'd gone home.

Back to the Island.
................................................................................
One month later

Levi POV

Running my hands through my hair, I glare at the fabrics before me.

"Burnt orange or forest green?"

I stare at the fabric a bit longer.

My head fucking throbbing with annoyance.

"Levi, burnt orange or forest green?"

Looking up, Katrina leans down grabbing ahold of the fabric holding it up in the light.

"Personally I like the forest green I think it compliments your skin."