Chapter 22/ Hange POV/ Levi POV

Authors note: Okay so there is something I need to address about my books. I've had a few people comment kinda rudely about IAL and I'm sure it will soon follow here that Y/N is a original character. Yes I understand that now, did I then? No I didn't know the difference, honestly I didn't know my writing would even get any views, I wrote it for myself as a way to write out ideas that swarm my mind. I didn't have any prior writings, I stated that numerous times and that I asked for patience. I get that now, and if I write any future stories they will be labeled correctly. At the end of the day I built Y/N up to be what I wanted to see. You all are welcome to do the same, nobody is stopping you. But please just know I'm aware, I'm just not willing to go back and change everything because a few people can't get past it. It's a fanfic, it's fine guys i'll get better with time. Anyways enjoy.

....................................................................................

Y/N POV

"The fuck do you think you two are doing? Move your ass, your not exempt." I slam my boots down hard into the wood of the tree, shielding my blades, sending vibrations all the way to their feet. Scaring James and Cynthia as they quickly stopped whispering.

"Sorry Cap, I was just telling James here that a girls night is just that. A GIRLS NIGHT. Isn't that right Y/N." Cynthia makes her way over to my side. Putting away both of her blades in the process.

I had my entire squad running practice rounds, they had been out here since dawn and I still wasn't satisfied.

Their performance was a hair shy of shit, to put it lightly. Nearly none of them could keep up with me in todays training.

I was disappointed to say the least. But maybe I was just using them to release some anger.

A punching bag if you will.

I had been participating much more in training. Anything and everything to keep my mind off of him, off of us. The excessive work outs were taking a toll on my body. I felt like a cadet again. Using work outs and training sessions to escape. Every night my legs would give out, sending me tumbling to the floor after I shut my office door.

"Why does that matter? What does that have to do with traini-"

"Because remember tonight's girls night, Y/N I told you about it days ago. You nodded and hummed at me remember?" She scrunches her eye brows at me as my eyes narrow on hers, my face falling into a stupid frown.

Fuck.

She was right, she had mentioned something like that or at least it sounded like it. It was a few days ago in the Mess Hall. I was to busy starting at Levi's back as he filled his teacup up slowly, making his way back to Hange and Erwins table.

Never paying me any mind.

I remember nodding and waving her off, to concerned with trying to capture Levi's eyes that I didn't realize what I was agreeing to at that moment.

I quickly scramble through my mind, doing anything I can to find a excuse. Some sort of out, I was the last person to go out. I'd much rather drink by myself in the comfort of my room.

Privacy.

"Sorry I ca-"

"Save it, you already agreed. And now I can finally drink and not have to worry about getting in trouble. C'mon a bunch of the other cadets are coming. I heard even Section Commander Hange will be there." She jumps up and down on the tree branch. James coming forward to place his hand on her shoulder, settling her.

Our eyes locked... and for a short second I thought I saw a blush appear. Things had... they had been off since the night he kissed me.

I had been to consumed by Levi to entertain the thought but it was here and it was in my face now.