Chapter 89/ Levi POV

Levi POV

Her back meets the mattress the same second my hand drops down to push her right leg up and over my shoulder. One at a time, I grab each of her hands, pulling them above her head.

Soft olive skin, she's so soft.

"On the headboard, don't let go." My lips meet her ear, biting the lobe as my teeth tug on it.

She squeals the same second I thrust back inside of her. Her body jolting upwards as the springs on the mattress creak as I fuck her deeper into it, the wood of the headboard slamming into the wall.

I could care less about the noise, I wanted them to know. Them all to know who I had in this bed.

Her fingers lock aroulnd the wood, knuckles going white as she cries out. Brows knitted tightly as she watches me take her. Stroke for stroke, we both watch my cock grow slicker.

Shes so wet, so tight. I needed to focus, this was for pleasure yes... But I also had intentions. She was mine, she needed to know it. Just how deeply that meaning ran to me.

Pulling her left leg up and over my shoulder, I push myself up to my knees between her. Hands finding her hips, I tilt and lift them from the matress as I pump myself deeper inside of her bringing her with me. The sound of just how wet she was mixed with my thrusts, sounded like music to my ears.

I wanted to be deeper, so much deeper. But there was no more room, not space to close between us. But this wasn't enough, I don't think it ever could be.

My eyes close as they roll back into my head. I wanted to appreciate, worship just how wet and good she felt for me. But I was finding it hard to not to loose it.

Her breathing quickens as she sucks in air, looking down between us as where we were connecting, my eyes opening not wanting to miss a thing. Watching her every reaction to me taking her, my mouth waters.

Her brows quiver as her right hand leaves the wood on the headboard, my pace quickening. The springs in the mattress creak louder the harder I fuck her.

My left hand finds her neck, leaving her hip as I squeeze gently. Leaning down my lips meet her own. The air leaves her lungs with each thrust, my fingers tightening as I feel her heart rate through the pulse on her neck.

My tongue parts her lips, pushing myself in, she moans what remaining air she has left into my mouth.

Sucking and tugging on her bottom lip, I release it as my lips meet her ear.

"I said hands on the headboard, Y/N." It comes out as a breathy moan. I wanted to be gentle with her, not like we had been the last few times, but it was becoming harder and harder to do so.

She squeals as her I pound her body down into the mattress, shaking her head.

"I want to feel you, touch you."

Her lips find my temple as my hand tightens around her throat. Holding her in place I pull back, lifting her hips higher as I reach deeper inside of her. The entire bed rocking with my movement.

My eyes roll into the back of my head once more as my brows tug together.

"Jesus, YN." My teeth bite into my bottom lip, holding back the breathless moan I so desperately needed to release.

Her hands leave the headboard as she reaches for me. Hands running down my abs as they flex with each thrust into her tight hole.

Forcing my eyes back to her, I watch her breasts bounce as she takes me.

"Levi." Her eyes water as she allows me to pull her hips into mine, holding her still as I thrust deeper.

Every part of me was exploding, my skin tingled from my head to my toes, it was almost the same sensation goosebumps gave. It was the bond, our bond. It had to be.