8: Dominican

Sincere

She wanna be done wit me? Aight, I ain't sweating. I hope she knows that means the end of all my promises made to her right? I guess that involves sparing that nigga's life right?

I made it out her lobby and sat in my car thinking about pulling up to where that nigga lay his head at and ending his life right there and then.
I mean I got his location on my gps right na.
I couldn't give a fuck bout how bad it'll hurt Alana. One, she's not supposed to be feeling for no other nigga but me, and Two, she can't stay mad at me. As much as she talks out her neck, and puts up this front, I knew her, the real Lana, and she knew the real me and what I'm capable of, and with that being said, she'll forgive me.

The temptation of killing that nigga was short lived for the fucking images of Lana spread out wide fa me clouded in. My dick was still wet,
her taste still lingered on my tongue.
Her moans pressed on reply.
Damn I'm down bad.

No action in a year, and the first time I see pussy,
my pussy, all I got was a taste?
Nah I ain't fucking with that shit.
As much as I wished I was balls deep in Lana's pretty pink pussy, ima have to rent some out for the time being until she welcomes me home again. I pulled out my phone and tapped on the caller ID that read Dominican.

Dominican was a chick I knew a while back. Her real name was Karielys but I never knew how to pronounce that shit so I called her by her ethnicity. I used to mess wit her on the down low while Slim did the same wit her cousin. I guess ma heard I was out and been hitting me up every day since. That was the main reason why I stopped messing wit her, she crazy and clingy. Like her crazy ain't no ordinary crazy, bitch got serious problems upstairs.
Pussy was still pussy tho.

I dialled her line, she answered on the first ring.
"I knew you'd call" She spoke.
"You stay in the same spot?" I asked her, driving down the road heading for her residence.
"Same ole 23rd Palm Street. You finally coming to see me. Did you miss me Sincere?" She giggled, acting all crazy already.
"No. I just needa buss my shit, you available?"I asked, turning left.
"You already know when you call I'm available"
"Aight then, open the door in ten, ima be outside soon" I said, ending the call.

I pulled up and hopped out my whip.
I walked up her porch and rung the bell. I heard footsteps before the door was opened and I was revealed to her standing in black lingerie.

Dominican

Damn

I licked my lips, her body still looked right, even better than the last time I saw it.
"Hey Sin. It's been a while" she stepped out and wrapped her arms around my neck before pressing a seductive kiss on it. I peaked behind and grabbed a handful of her ass.
Little but plump.

"You gone invite me in?" I asked as I caressed her body. "Of course" She took my hand, holding it behind her, she led me in.
I kicked the door shut once I was in.
She let go of my hand and turned around. I took notice that her nipples were pierced.
I loved that shit
She tip toed and moved her lips to my ear,
"You want it on the bed, couch or shower?"
She whispered seductively.
I looked down at her, chuckling,
I grabbed her throat "Cute how you think you in control ma....get up on that island. Open your legs fa me" I forcefully let go of her neck and motioned with my head to her open kitchen area.
She bit her lip lustfully.
"Okay papi" I watched her strut away.
I took out my gun, laying it on a small side table before following her lead.