18

Sincere

I got up looking at the time, it's quarter past ten, and Alana was still sleeping. I sat up in the bed, retrieving my phone from the side, to see Dominican ass blow my whole shit up.
59 texts, and 70 calls missed from Dominican
Fuck wrong wit this broad, she in labour?
*incoming FaceTime call from Dominican*
I smacked my teeth before answering.
"The fuck you want" I said into the camera.
Her face appeared with tears stained down her face. "You didn't check up on me and our baby today" she sobbed into the camera, waking Alana up. I looked at her, she mouthed who is that, resting on her forearm. I muted myself before telling her it was Dominican's crazy ass. Her face dropped before giving me a head nod response. "You coo wit me talkn to her rn?" I looked at her for confirmation. "Yeah..I mean..yeah go on" she gave a short smile before sitting up in the bed, with her back against the headboard like me.

I turned back to Dominican on the phone and unmuted her, "Papi why is you ignoring me" she said with more tears falling down. I rolled my eyes, "Tell me wha chu wan mane, you got ten secs to speak before I end this call" I'n got time to be dealing wit her annoying ass.
I felt a small tap on my arm from Alana, she mouthed the words 'be nice'.
"I just wanted to let you know how our check up went today" her voice still down. "Ok?" bluntness laced in my voice. Lana squeezed my arm as a result. I sent her a look to chill with that pinching shit, she gave me the same look back. "Um, Doc told me from looking at the pictures I sent him, there could be a chance of me having twins" How tf this nigga tell that from a photo
I remained silent waiting for her to continue,
"And I been excited to tell you this cause I been knowing that yo ma was a twi-
"Who the fuck told you that shit" Lana's hand grabbing my arm once again, "I-I did some research because I knew you wouldn't-
"Research from where? Who you been talkn too huh" I raised my voice at her. "Nobody, I swear it was just all google and word from the streets-
"Word from the streets? So you on some opp shit na. Let me find out that's how you roll, once my seed out you ain't finna hear from the streets no more, dumbass bitch" I said, before ending the line. She wanna bring up my mama like she even worthy. I don't play bout that shit.

I looked back at Alana to see her mouth hung open and shock on her face. "What" I said bluntly, ole girl done piss me off. She pushed my arm, "Why you so rude to her Sincere!!"
"I gotta be nice?...She you?" I said, getting up from the bed. "No but that's not an eligible reason to be so nasty to her" she said, folding her arms. I shrugged, "Ion give a fuck" I replied whilst taking out a black durag from my draws. "She should've never spoken on ma" I looked back at her, "All she wanted was to know some about her baby's grandmother-
"It ain her fucking place" I cut her off as I watched myself through my mirror, tying my durag.

"You dead wrong for that. Can't believe you spoke to her like that" she shook her head, entering my attached bathroom. I followed her in there to see her wetting her face wit water. I reached over and got her a face towel, she snatched it out of my hand. I smacked my teeth, "You gone catch an attitude from me being mean to shawty" I asked her, standing behind her looking at her through the mirror. "She's carrying your child Sincere, respect her" she turned around looking up at me.
"Wish she wasn't" I said under my breath, earning a small punch from her in my chest.
"Count your blessing " she said, looking up at me with them cute ass bug eyes.
"Got 99. Would be one hunnid if you were the one pregnant" I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Well I'm not, she is! And for eighteen years you'll have to put up with her, so you might as well start now. Learn to respect her Sincere" she sounded like my gahdamn mother.
I rolled my head, groaning, she grabbed a hold of my chin stopping the motion. "Did you hear what I said?" She raised an eyebrow, daring me to say otherwise. I chuckled, shit was cute, I pecked her lips, "I heard you Zoie" I said, causing her to crack a smile and her cheeks to heat up .

"Now call her back apologising" she said, with her hands on her hips. I mugged the fuck outta her, "Fuck no" I said smacking my teeth, turning my back towards her, about to leave out the door.
"Keep on smacking yo teeth, and watch me smack the fuck outta you Karim" she said, causing me to immediately turn back around and back her up against the wall, towering over her lil ass frame. "You luh talkn like you six feet and up huh?" I got all in her face. "Sure do cause these hands belong to shaquille" she said, returning the same energy, getting all in my face too.
She wanna be like me dawg.
I bursted out laughing, I couldn't take her serious. "Stop tryna be like me Lana" I said and she rolled her eyes, "Ain't nobody wanna be yo long ass" she fired backed. "Long ass toes, long ass hand, long ass head, long ass feet" she pointed out, laughing at her own roasts against me. "Shut yo lil ass up wit yo lil ass" I said causing her to go mute. I chuckled, "Yeah got yo ass on mute" I said laughing at how straight her face was. "Sincere don't play like that, you know my shit not tiny no more" she said with her face dead straight. "Yeah yo shit fat now but I had to humble yo ass, you came at me raw princess" I said now pecking her lips, mama really looked offended and saddened by my statement. She pecked my lips back, "You sure it still ain't little" I chuckled, "Yeah mama your shit fatter than precious" I said, causing us both to laugh before I gripped her shit up. "Ow ow ow ow!!" She said fast out in pain. I let go immediately, giving her one over before questioning her, "You good?" I asked her, and my question was answered by the tears forming in her eyes and a head shook following. "Turn around real quick" I told her before lowering myself and lifting her shirt up, right under her ass cheek was a purple bruise big enough to be seen and small enough to go unnoticed.

Maria must've not have seen it or it formed whilst she was asleep. "Just a lil bruise mama, none you can't gangster out" I assured her, caressing her legs before rising. "It hurts tho" she whimpered out, I turned her around to see her face full of tears.

I know she ain't just crying bout the bruise alone, she remembering the reason it got there

"Want me to wrap it up huh" I asked her softly now cuddling her in my arms. She nodded, "Aight, wait on the bed sunflower" she listened, heading back to the room. I searched through the bathroom cabinets before finding the bandages and vitamin K cream.

I headed into the room and she was waiting for me on the bed zoned out. I knelt in front of her, "You good pretty mama? After I get you right, you wanna talk bout it?" I asked her, stroking her knee, she slowly nodded, tears on the verge of falling. When they did fall I wiped them right up....

____

To be continued