17

Alana Smith

Location: Sincere's crib.

"Woah" I was absolutely stunned. He chuckled, "Mind your step ma" he said, leading me by my hand up some steps. "When you get this joint Sincere?" I said as my eyes ate up every look this house was serving. "Been had it. Ain't had the chance to move in since the feds decided move me into a cell instead" he commented, walking in front with both hands behind his back, that held my left hand. "This must've costed you some real bank" I awed. "Ain't nun but a few hunned k. Got the mortgage paid for, so this bit legally mine. Ours na" he commented, looking back at me before pushing the key in and unlocking the door.

"Ours?" I repeated, smiling, liking the sound of us sharing this beautiful home. He turned around and pulled me into his chest, his hands falling at my sides and gently caressing them.
"We married mama, refresh yo memory" He smirked, hinting with his eyes to the ring on my finger. I raised my index finger up in the gap between us and rocked it side to side.
"Not until I get a real ass proposal from you Mr Jackson" I winked at him before tapping the tip of nose. He grabbed my hands and raised them, insisting that I wrap them around his neck. I indeed did so, with of course, the help of standing on my tippy toes. He momentarily enveloped his arms tightly, but comfortably, around my waist and lifted me into the air. My legs naturally looping around his waist.

"Already planned out" he said, giving me the eye contact that made me feel like lava. "Been have it planned since we were in tenth. I'n tell you bout it cus I wanted you to have a natural reaction. Surprise yo ass" he licked his lips, whilst palming my ass in a soothing non-sexual way. My eyes diverted right to them. Slowly but assured, I leaned in and kissed his plump juicy lips. I gave him soft sweet pecks before looking him in the eyes. "I love you Sincere, I really do" I confessed, before getting all emotional with my bottom lip not failing to quiver. He pecked my lips multiple times back to stop it's motion, "I love your beautiful ass too. Always...you hear me?" I looked at him with a pout and nodded. "I hear you, thank you for everything" I said, tightening my grip around his neck, commencing a love given hug. "You welcome baby mama" he said, causing me to chuckle even with a face full of tears.

We both held on to eachother, with me being held up by his hands, and my hands around his neck, he took me on a house tour. We visited all six bedrooms, five bathrooms, the pool, the theatre, his at home office, the kitchen, the Sunna, the pool, his man cave, before residing in the last room, and his favourite room I've been told, the gun room.

He unlocked the door with his thumbprint, all while making sure to keep me held up, and pushed open the door

He unlocked the door with his thumbprint, all while making sure to keep me held up, and pushed open the door. I wasn't surprised to see he had every gun up on the wall that he's ever dreamed of.

When we were in our adolescence, we used to watch a lot of spy movies..like an abundance! Sincere was always fascinated and infatuated with the weapons they'd use as props in the films. His obsession became so intense that he started studying guns. He knew every gun's strength and weakness, and when to use it, and how to shoot it; hence why his aim is so good. He never misses, this is a ten year old obsession, how could he.