34

July 21st
12:06 pm

It has been a week since Sincere was serving his sentenced. Today was his birthday and I was going to take Anthony with me to go and see him. Yesterday I had found out the gender of my baby and was excited to tell him.

Of course the days after the trial I spent my hours solidarity just consuming my thoughts but I guess now knowing they won't be putting him on death row any more was the bright side of it all. I do wish he was walking and was with me but that just isn't the case and I'm forced to accept that.

I grabbed they keys to my wagon, I finally got it back after it being in police custody this whole time.

I officially moved into Sincere's home, he had my name written on the lease this whole time, so legally I was the home owner too. The area was discreet and I was able to keep hidden from all the drama that exuded from that case.

My mom was filled with relief to hear that I wasn't gonna serve time. It took me a while to urge her to give Sincere a call, their relationship was reconciled and she was no longer eerie of him.

"Come on baby, jump" I say to Anthony as I strapped him into his car seat. I made my way into the driver's seat and pulled out.
Since the drive was 3 hours away, I decided to stop at McDonald's to get me and Anthony a meal to prep for it.

"Hi welcome to McDonalds! What can I get for you today?" the lady said into the intercom.
"Hi, can I please get a cheeseburger happy meal, can I also have get an Oreo McFlurry extra to go with that....uh Anthony what drink you want papa?" I lean back to ask him. "Fruit shoot!" he yells ecstatically. I chuckle and repeat that for the worker.  "And for myself can I get five chicken strips...yes a meal...large!, can I also substitute my drink for a caramel frappe with please"

"Will that be all?" I responded yes before she told me to drive up to the next window.
The worker in the window told me my total and I paid with a twenty. I grabbed our food and sauces and pulled into the McDonalds parking lot. I parked the car, handing Anthony his food.

"Be careful not to spill anything okay baby" He nodded his head whilst he stuffed his face with his burger. I started munching on my fries when a call connected to the bluetooth erupted into the car.

"Hey Slim" I answered, "How you doin lil bit? Hey mamas!" I heard Micaela yell faintly, I chuckle lightly, greeting her also.
"You visiting ma boy today?" Slim asked me. "Yeahh, I was gonna see him and a spend the hours with him; I'm taking Anthony with me, Anthony say hey" He greeted Slim and Micaela.

"Aight we finna pull up too on this niggas birthday, M's ass just taking way too dam long! we gone be there fo sho doh" Slim assured me, we spoke for a couple minutes about life and my baby before we ended the call. Anthony had finished his meal and was now onto his McFlurry. I picked up his rubbish and got out the car throwing it in the trash.

"You ready? you needa pee before we getting going, the drive to uncle Sin gone be long baby"  he shook his head and I took that as gateway to start going. I made sure to give him his ipad, to keep him entertained.

3 hours later

After getting Sincere's present from the back I made my way back to Anthony's side of the car,
"We here sissy?" Anthony wipes his eyes, shielding it from the exposure of the sun. I nod my head as I pick him up out of the wagon. I wiped the excess crumbs from his mouth with my hand, and grab his hand with my free one, making route towards the entrance.