tre

The team spend ages going through written file documents since Ultron wiped out the data on all computers. It is crucial that we find out where Ultron is heading because with his access to all sorts of weaponry, it's obvious he is aiming for something big.

"Wait, I know that guy" Tony says, grabbing a file off Bruce. "Back in the day he operates off the African coast black market arms." Everyone pauses and gives Tony a weird look. "There are conventions, alright? You get to meet people... I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer."

I look at the photo over Thor's shoulder and points to the marking on the mans neck. "What's that?"

"It's a tattoo, I don't think he had it-"

"No, those are tattoos" Thor points to the more prominent markings, " this is a brand."

Bruce starts analysing the photo on the computer and a result comes up. "Oh yeah, it's a word in an African dialect meaning thief in a much less friendly way."

"What dialect?" Steve asks.

Turning back around to the screen, Bruce tilts his head to the side to see if it would make anymore sense to him. " Er Wakanada Wa- Wa-"

"Wakanda" I say and everyone looks at me and I shrug.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade-" Tony addresses Steve who interrupts him.

"I thought you said your father got the last of it?"

"I don't follow, what comes out of Wakanda?" questioned Bruce.

Tony and Steve turn and look at the shield on the floor. "The strongest metal on Earth."

"Where is this guy?" Steve asks with urgency in his voice.

We locate Ulysses Klaue's location on a dock in South Africa and the team start to prepare to leave. I'm sat down on a chair in the broken sitting room where we fought Ultron, dilemmas running through my head.

"What's up?" Tony asks, sitting next to me, leaning his elbows on his knee's.

"I don't work well in a team, I'm better on my own, I'm thinking I should just follow a trail I found the other day."

He sighs and leans back. "In my opinion, we need you. You can lift Thor's girlfriend, you beat Captain America's arse and you're incredibly strong and skilled."

"This isn't what I do though, I don't fight robots, they don't bleed."

Tony pulled a face. "You're weird and... disturbing. Anyway, I would feel a lot more confident if you were with us, besides, you want the sceptre safe too, don't you?"

I nod and fiddle with my engraved pocket knife.

"Stay, help us get the sceptre and then you can vanish off the face of Earth."

"If you say so, I may not be so obedient to follow orders though, I only listen to myself."

"Well it's normally Cap giving out the instructions so it's nothing to do with me" he says with a smirk, patting my knee and heading to this lab. I head towards the weaponry room and I find the man I was looking for.

"Hey Ombra, what's up?" asks Clint, packing up a bunch of arrows.

"I was actually wondering if you have a bow and arrow I can lend?"

He looks up and smiles. "You can use one? Of course you can, you can do anything" he laughs and heads over to the wall where a bow was resting against the wall. "Here, there's a bag strap of arrows over there, help yourself."