ventotto

I groaned as I came back into consciousness. My head was pounding and a sharp pain in my right arm made me hiss. Opening my eyes, I was pleased to see that I had managed to protect the most of the impact from Nat. On sight, a small cut above her eyebrow was the only sign of injury.

All around us was rubble, no sight of anyone else. There was a tunnel that ha been formed, or it was a secret underground that Tony had built.

"Nat... hey, open your eyes for me" I whisper, touching the side of her face with my hand. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around at the mess. I knew I still wasn't her biggest fan right now so I got up, trying to see anything that would help and then I seen it, two feet away.

The gauntlet.

I picked it up but didn't put it on, after seeing what happened to Bruce I didn't plan on ever wearing it.
In the distance , there was a noise that certainly did not come from a human.  Nat was now up on her feet, staring at me silently.

I cleared my throat. "We need to go in the opposite direction to whatever the hell those are. Hopefully we will meet one of the others along the way."

Natasha nodded in agreement and I let her run ahead of me, putting myself between her and those nasty creatures that were now coming into sight behind. We keep running as fast as we can, none of us really knowing where we are going. I hear the creatures getting closer and I rip a large rock out the rubble, blocking their path for a small amount of time. As we turn a corner, we see a figure in front and I sigh in relief when I see it's Nebula.

"Thank god" I pant, giving her the gauntlet as she gestured for it. When she said nothing about the situation I frowned, looking at Nat who also eyed her suspiciously.

"Father, I have the stones" she speaks, pressing into her ear. In frustration, I lash out to get the gauntlet back but she grabs Nat by the neck and aims a gun at her head. "Move and I shoot."

"Stop" said another voice. Now in sight was a green lady, Gamora, Nebula's sister and what I believe to  be present Nebula.

"You're betraying us?" Old Nebula gasps. Nebula pushes Nat into me and aims the gun at her future self. Pulling Nat behind me, I watched the scene closely, looking for a moment of weakness.

"You don't have to do this" says present Nebula.

"I am this" her other self retorts.

In a flash, things escalated quickly, present Nebula shooting her older self, letting the gauntlet fall back into my arms.

"Merda... lets get out of here" I mumble, walking to where I can see a bit of light. The rest follow behind me, everyone silent still, but I didn't mind. It was clear now that Thanos was here and this time, this time he would not be getting away. We walk and climb for a few minutes until there is an opening but before we climb out, I turn and give the gauntlet to Nat.

"I know... I know I messed up okay? I don't expect you to forgive me but I need to you to... live for me. This guy, he's no joke and I don't want you one on one against him. Take the gauntlet, the three of you, hide, run whatever, just keep it away from him." I look over my shoulder and see Thor, Tony and Steve fighting him with all their might. Looking back to Nat, I smile, "I've got some revenging to do, stay safe amore."

Placing the quickest of kisses on Nat's cheek, I turn invisible and run over to the fight. The three of them were struggling but surprisingly or unsurprisingly, Steve was the last one standing. While he was wielding Thor's hammer, which I knew he would be able to, I sprint at Thanos's back, flexing my wrist so my blades slip out. Jumping off a piece of rubble, I land on his back and slice across his neck. He growls and swats randomly behind and catches me, swiping me hard into a rock. My back aches but I fight it, keeping myself awake and standing. He has the smallest trickle of blood trickling from his neck and I still find some satisfaction in it.

"Ah... a new fighter" he murmurs. Now visible, Steve tiredly nods at me and I wink back.

"Another person you have managed to piss off. You just can't leave us alone, seem a bit clingy" I speak back, seeing him smile.

"I don't know exactly what happened, but I know I won. It looks like history is repeating its self" Thanos gestures to a wounded Thor and a knocked out Tony. I gulp and look at Steve, who shrugs, not confirming if they are fine or not.

Steve charges at him but gets brutally smacked into the ground, shield half broken. I clench my jaw, seeing Thanos's massive army cover the land behind him and massive Chitauri flying in the sky's. No way in hell would we be able to beat him. We had lost... again. My only hope now was that Nat, Gamora and Nebula had fled far, far away. Steve slowly gets up, limping and biting his lip in pain. I move towards him and put his arm over my shoulders, helping him stand.  His courage and determination was staggering and if I had to lose this fight with anyone, he was high up on the list.

He frowns and presses the comms in his ear. Distantly, I hear the voice of Sam. In all the chaos, I forgot we had managed to bring everyone back. A light sound behind us made us both spin around and what we saw was one of Doctor Strange's voodoo circles. Walking out of it, the Wakandans, King T'Challa and then Sam flew in. I watch in awe as more and more circles appear, our own army forming, all our friends. My heart twisted when I seen Peter, looking on with a grin, flashing a smile at me.

They gather right behind us and I could almost cry. Wanda smiles at me, Pietro winking. I gasp when another iron suit lands next to me, the mask lifting up to reveal Pepper. Then the ground shook and Scott appeared in his unusual gigantic form, dropping Hulk and Rhodey as well as Rocket next to us. I jolted when a hand slid into mine and I didn't know whether to be angry or happy.

"I told you to go. Where's the gauntlet?"

"This looks fun. Gamora and Nebula have it" Nat replies, her first words to me in so long. Smiling softly , I squeeze her hand and we turn to stare at Thanos, Steve summoning Mjolnir.

"What if wanted it" I mumble and Nat rolls her eyes at me.

"Avengers! Assemble!"

HI

SO

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

I'VE BEEN ON HOLIDAY BUT ALSO THE HEAT IS TO MUCH RIGHT NOW!

ANYWHO

HERE IT IS

HERE WE GO