quattordici

I should of been nervous.

This was the first time me and Nat had gone past kissing, there hadn't never been a right time. Until now, that is.

Unsurprisingly, Natasha thought she would be the dominant one, something I would probably accept sometimes but I wanted to give her pleasure. She had already given me so much, just by gracing me with her presence.

We were fully in the small tent now, although the zip wasn't shut but nobody came up here anyway. I let Nat push me down, her legs sitting either side of me, letting her think she was in control. She peppered kisses along my collarbone, slowly lifting my black hoodie off me, over my head. My hair was tied up with the undercut on show, as well as all of my face. She was the only one allowed to study me, only her beautiful green eyes. Nat kisses down the scar running down my cheek, a gesture of pure acceptance. My sports bra and cargo trousers were the only items left on me and I wanted to keep it that way. She looked up and down my chest, her lips swollen slightly. The scar along the centre of my abdomen made me feel a bit self conscious so before she could study it any longer, I flipped us over in one swift movement.

"This is all about you bellissimo" I mutter deeply, unzipping her suit slowly and I could see she was getting impatient. To me satisfaction, she wore a matching black lace set, almost as if she was planning for this.  My eyes turn deep with lust and I turn my mouths attention to her abdomen, placing wet kisses from her throat all the way down.

When I got the hem of her knickers, I looked up at her and saw she was staring at me with desperation. I decided to play around a little, kissing along the outline of her underwear, touching everywhere but the place she craved most. Her breathing had got heavy and she was trying to move her body so I would hit the right places.

"What do you want, Natasha?" I say, using her full name and getting a positive reaction from it. She almost moaned and lifted her head up a bit.

"You, I want you."

I take away her knickers and smirk at how wet she was for me, all this for me.

"Ask nicely, tesoro."

"Shit... please... please" she breathes out as I rub her clit softly, her breath hitching at the long awaited contact. Since she asked so kindly, I entered one finger, then two, still massaging her clit. Her legs started to bounce and she tried to squeeze her legs together to cheat herself to more pleasure but I refused to let her satisfy herself.  Nat moaned deeply in her husky voice and the sight and sound was almost enough to finish myself off.

Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, feared assassin, saviour of the world, was begging under me. Moaning and completely at my dispense.

She was close to finishing, judging by how much she was writhing and her moans were more frequent.

"Come for me, Natasha." It was an order, and she was following it perfectly.

My smirk increased as she came with my name flowing out of her plump lips. "That's a good girl."

Once I knew she was done with her high, I withdrew my fingers. They were completely soaked but that wasn't a problem as I put them in my mouth and licked them clean, all while maintaining eye contact with a disbelieved Nat. She tasted wonderful.

They left my mouth with a pop and I then got a cloth out of my bag, a clean one, not the one I used to wipe my victims blood on. A clean one for a clean start, marking it with the whole purpose of it. I cleaned her up while her breathing was returning to normal, slipping her knickers back on her and putting my black hoodie over her. I was comfortable enough sitting in my sports bra and cargo pants.