ventinove

Then we were running, all of us. Side by side, heading towards Thanos and his army of gremlins. Everyone had a fight but nobody fought it alone. Me and Nat fought ack to back, covering each others six, slaughtering anything that came our way. Nat was using a small knife as well as her weird electric bites, taking a few down at a time, sweat running down her face. I played about a bit, turning invisible a few seconds before they struck, moving and hitting them from behind. We were a strong duo.

"Hey Ombra!" A squeaky voice shouted to me and I spun around and grinned when I saw Peter swinging towards us. I was clear from gremlins for a few minutes, so was Nat so I allowed myself to focus on Peter. My heart was heavy, all these years of thinking he was gone and now here he was, still as hyper as ever. He landed a few feet away from me and I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Oh... you as well?" he laughed a little , "Mr Stark just did the same thing and I swear you two are the most anti-hug people I know."

I chuckle a little and pull away, looking him up and down, checking he was alright. "Yeah well it's been far to long, Spidey. Stay safe, okay? We aren't losing you after we just got you back."

Peter saluted and his mask covered his face again. "Yes, ma'am."

He flung himself away, webbing a few creatures to the ground and I turn around to see Nat smirking at me. "What?"

"You and Tony are like his parents. How many kids do you have? Willow, Elijah and Peter?"

Rolling my eyes, I wipe a bit of dirt off her cheek. "Chiuderlo, amore. Don't be jealous. I am very good at spreading my time out. I've also been told I'm good at making other things spread too."

Nat chuckles. "Right now? Really? Save it for later."

I turn around and see Steve with Mjolnir. "Your words not mine."

Sprinting off, I summon Mjolnir out of Steve's hand and turn invisible, sprinting and leaping while bringing the hammer down with lightning force, wiping out a whole bunch off gremlins. Feeling satisfied with that, I hand the hammer back as I become visible again. "Much better."

"I see why you and Thor like this so much" Steve nods, eyeing the hammer.

"It's catchy."

Just as I am fighting by Steve's side, Nat's voice comes through the comms. "Steve, what do you want me to do with this gauntlet?"

"You have the gauntlet!? Someone take that off my girlfriend please!" I shout as I stab my knife through a Chitauri's flesh.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve yells in reply.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from!" came Bruce's voice.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel" was Tony's reply and I looked around the field to try and locate him. He was currently blasting Thanos's army with Pepper.

"Hold on! That wasn't our only time machine" said Scott. A second later, a distant song was playing and me and Steve run up to higher ground.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" asks Steve.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!" came another's voice, a woman's.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" questions Tony.

"Maybe ten minutes."

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you."

I clear my throat. "Yes, we will. Natasha, that does not mean you. Give it to me, I can get far." Searching the warzone, I see her ginger hair crouched behind some debris. When I reached her she gave me an annoyed look.